Sponsored

Any word from Canadian Dealers regarding ordering?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I would ask your dealer to physically show you the print out with all their upcoming VINs and corresponding build/delivery date estimates. That’s probably the most legitimate date estimate, don’t trust that he’s reading and remembering it correctly.
Seems like if it were built you’d show a window sticker by now!
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did your dealer communicate the 17th date or are you checking it somewhere? I'm under the impression that only the dealers have the info in Canada.
Your impression is correct.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have vin and window sticker that shows all this from the tracker on this site,but i think my sales dept is too lazy

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have vin and window sticker that shows all this from the tracker on this site,but i think my sales dept is too lazy
Don’t you work at the dealer? Lol

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sales person/ dealership submitted my build without contacting me. They are ignoring my questions/ giving me round about answers now that I ask how things go from here.

Did this happen to anyone? Were you able to make changes after they submitted the build? When did you get a VIN?

Bronco9522

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanna share I spoke to my sales manager (South Ontario) today :

They had a meeting with Ford rep today noon and was told that all orders were delayed due to shortage of chips/ MIC hard top/ 2.7 engine etc.( I was surprised that we have been talking about those topics since May here, and dealership got those updates until today??) The Ford rep told them to call each clients to see if they want to change their orders to speed up but without any ETA.
According to his sales system, the priority program allocation orders (total 6 orders, only 2 orders went through and had scheduled production date at Aug) (I am the lucky one of those two orders). The rest orders were all having some error/ parts conflict/ review.

Additionally, I asked why Canadian customer never gets an update email. Sales manager was first time heard about that Ford have detailed update email...He was interest in what those update email looks like...I was like, dude, how come you never know this.

4dr Velocity Blue
OBX/Lux
non-sasquatch

Reservation July 15, 2020
Ordered March 22, 2021
Vin assignment- April 25, 2021
1st Build date - week of June 23, 2021
2nd Build date - scheduled July 15, 2021
3rd Build date - scheduled Aug 5, 2021
Latest Build date - Aug 16, 2021

Finger crossed

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanna share I spoke to my sales manager (South Ontario) today :

They had a meeting with Ford rep today noon and was told that all orders were delayed due to shortage of chips/ MIC hard top/ 2.7 engine etc.( I was surprised that we have been talking about those topics since May here, and dealership got those updates until today??) The Ford rep told them to call each clients to see if they want to change their orders to speed up but without any ETA.
According to his sales system, the priority program allocation orders (total 6 orders, only 2 orders went through and had scheduled production date at Aug) (I am the lucky one of those two orders). The rest orders were all having some error/ parts conflict/ review.

Additionally, I asked why Canadian customer never gets an update email. Sales manager was first time heard about that Ford have detailed update email...He was interest in what those update email looks like...I was like, dude, how come you never know this.

4dr Velocity Blue
OBX/Lux
non-sasquatch

Reservation July 15, 2020
Ordered March 22, 2021
Vin assignment- April 25, 2021
1st Build date - week of June 23, 2021
2nd Build date - scheduled July 15, 2021
3rd Build date - scheduled Aug 5, 2021
Latest Build date - Aug 16, 2021

Finger crossed
I don’t know, but that smells like a load of crap (no offence to you; I mean what your sales guy told you).

Those constraints are such old news, and changing your order to eliminate those constraints is also old news.

I’m playing the waiting games and not making changes to my order; said that from the beginning. Changing something to a feature I didn’t originally want… I will not sacrifice my preferences, and at the end of the day, may or may not help get an earlier build date.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know, but that smells like a load of crap (no offence to you; I mean what your sales guy told you).

Those constraints are such old news, and changing your order to eliminate those constraints is also old news.

I’m playing the waiting games and not making changes to my order; said that from the beginning. Changing something to a feature I didn’t originally want… I will not sacrifice my preferences, and at the end of the day, may or may not help get an earlier build date.
Yah I agree, short of maybe switching to soft top many of the “constraints” don’t appear to have materialized such as the 2.7. I think most sins were guesses based on reservation speculation and not actual part supply. Tow pkg a constraint but majority of builds have tow receivers, I agree keep your build as you want it, you could be dropping an item that they literally have tons of and getting no closer to a build date!
Sponsored