Sponsored

Any word from Canadian Dealers regarding ordering?

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My biggest piss off is that we are missing out on content that is offered to the Americans. Including obviously the contact with Ford Canada. It angers me more knowing that even after conversion from USD to CAD we are paying a 2-3 grand premium cost wise.
This plus with the vehicle shortage and lack of dealer competition, we tend to pay more against MSRP. I have resigned myself to paying more. But, I do hold my dealer to a high standard for service and Kelowna Ford is awesome in this regard so I feel its worth it.
Sponsored

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked my sales guy and he gave me this update " Your Bronco is completed! But there is not ETA on delivery. That means it is either going to be sent blind or they most likely will roll them all out at a certain date/time that hasn't been disclosed to us yet! Hopefully you are driving it away soon. "

So apparently it is built and waiting.....interesting

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I asked my sales guy and he gave me this update " Your Bronco is completed! But there is not ETA on delivery. That means it is either going to be sent blind or they most likely will roll them all out at a certain date/time that hasn't been disclosed to us yet! Hopefully you are driving it away soon. "

AWESOME NEWS!!!

Be sure to keep us posted on the delivery process!

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine shows as being built on the 17th,but my dealer is clueless

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

My dealer here said Ford is using private carriers to catch up. He himself ordered a 21 f150 and he saw it was built then one days was just sitting on their lot. He said once a carrier picks up the vehicle from MAP its in their hands so basically goes from being complete to hey your Bronco has arrived

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer here said Ford is using private carriers to catch up. He himself ordered a 21 f150 and he saw it was built then one days was just sitting on their lot. He said once a carrier picks up the vehicle from MAP its in their hands so basically goes from being complete to hey your Bronco has arrived
How come we can track a $15 pack of AA batteries from China to our door down to the minute but we don’t know when our $50-$70k purchase is going to arrive?

I have a reoccurring nightmare that my bronco lands at the dealership when I’m gone camping and they go for a joyride and wash is with a dirty scrub brush and then I wake up screaming!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How come we can track a $15 pack of AA batteries from China to our door down to the minute but we don’t know when our $50-$70k purchase is going to arrive?

I have a reoccurring nightmare that my bronco lands at the dealership when I’m gone camping and they go for a joyride and wash is with a dirty scrub brush and then I wake up screaming!
You should probably see a counsellor or something… There’s likely a deeper meaning to your dream/nightmare… That sounds awful!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should probably see a counsellor or something… There’s likely a deeper meaning to your dream/nightmare… That sounds awful!
Come to think about it my dad went out for smokes in a bronco and never came home, that might have something to do with it! lol

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we are paying a 2-3 grand premium cost wise.
Don't worry, when you need medical coverage, be comfortable knowing that while you wait long hours / months to be seen, and eventually will get sub-par attention, you won't get an official bill after. Totally worth paying more for everything including taxes /sarcasm

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because the batteries are already made and their are no constraints

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because the batteries are already made and their are no constraints
His comment was about tracking the batteries to his door vs. tracking a vehicle to the dealership - Nothing to do with making the items Or constraints.

Unless the constraint is modern technology at Ford Canada’s communications department… then that’s a different story.

mfecik

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok been quiet long enough! Hey all!

My dealer (Hamilton, ON) said June 28th for my build and week of August 16th as a delivery. Checking on my VIN, its not yet showing a build date or window sticker so I find today as the build date hard to believe which makes sense with the delivery week being pretty far out.

I am going over there tomorrow (they are getting in a pre-production model) so I am going to see if I can talk to the 'bronco expert' there and see if they know anything more (doubt they know more/as much as us 😂). I guess its at least positive that I have a VIN.

Anyway, here to share in the anxiety while waiting for my OBX!

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok been quiet long enough! Hey all!

My dealer (Hamilton, ON) said June 28th for my build and week of August 16th as a delivery. Checking on my VIN, its not yet showing a build date or window sticker so I find today as the build date hard to believe which makes sense with the delivery week being pretty far out.

I am going over there tomorrow (they are getting in a pre-production model) so I am going to see if I can talk to the 'bronco expert' there and see if they know anything more (doubt they know more/as much as us 😂). I guess its at least positive that I have a VIN.

Anyway, here to share in the anxiety while waiting for my OBX!
I don't want to be that guy but myself and the other guy that are supposed to receive our Broncos next week have had our windows stickers about 7 or 8 days prior to builds. I have confirmed mine is built and awaiting transport and tomorrow am going into o finalize everything prior to it showing up next week.

mfecik

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't want to be that guy but myself and the other guy that are supposed to receive our Broncos next week have had our windows stickers about 7 or 8 days prior to builds. I have confirmed mine is built and awaiting transport and tomorrow am going into o finalize everything prior to it showing up next week.
Yeah, at this point I assumed as much that the build date was pushed since I'm not seeing that. My dealership is going to hate me now though, I'll be calling them much more often till I see a sticker.

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did your dealer communicate the 17th date or are you checking it somewhere? I'm under the impression that only the dealers have the info in Canada.

Mine shows as being built on the 17th,but my dealer is clueless
Sponsored