Sponsored

Any interference with 4WP front bumper and the front camera?

Eleon196

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone has any issues with the 4wp factory bumper and the front camera in the grill? I am going have the bumper installed (no winch) and was curious if others had to relocate the camera. The company doing the work said there may be a need to relocate but I am not sure I feel comfortable with that. Also, don't think it will look good. Thanks for any advice.! Here is a link to the bumper:
4 Wheel Parts Factory Bronco Front Bumper - 61268W | 4wheelparts.com
Sponsored

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Eleon196. Sorry no one has responded. You can clearly see from the pics that the winch will completely block the grill camera. I have found just one winch bumper so far that can handle the Lux package parking sensors, adaptive cruise and grill camera. It tucks the winch as far in as it can and has an option to relocate the solenoid into the engine bay. For the camera order without the hoop and choose the solenoid relocation. Mine is on the way so I am going by specs not experience yet. As soon as I get it installed I will post with pics. They have two models but the only difference are the ends (tube or plate). Here is the link to the one I ordered.

https://www.bayareametalfab.com/2021-FORD-Bronco-Front-Winch-Bumper_p_169.html?redirect=1

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands