Sponsored

Any photos of painted / sprayed Outer Banks fenders, mirrors and door handles in OEM plastic look?

Acw1995

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an OBX non Sasquatch bronco. One thing I wish was different is the body color mirrors, door handles and flares. I really like the look of the badlands and how these 3 items are OEM plastic. Is it easy to paint these with plasti dip? If anyone has any pictures of this done on an Obx that would be super helpful.

-Cheers
Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s hilarious that so many want what you already have: painted fenders/mirrors/handles and you have them but want the black plastic?!!😆🤪

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't paint what you have. Sell the bits and order new. You'll come out ahead. Those that want the painted plastic bits have come to realize that ordering from parts department the items come primer ready for paint. So they have the added cost of paying for paint which depending on your market can vary wildly. An FE owner in Long Island paid over a grand for painted flares.

Reactions: 0ne

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta be a trade out there.

Reactions: 0ne

Sponsored

acroley

Big Bend
First Name
Arvil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an OBX non Sasquatch bronco. One thing I wish was different is the body color mirrors, door handles and flares. I really like the look of the badlands and how these 3 items are OEM plastic. Is it easy to paint these with plasti dip? If anyone has any pictures of this done on an Obx that would be super helpful.

-Cheers
What color is your Bronco? I have a non Sas Big Bend and would trade my flares, mirror caps, and door handles if they were the proper color. Mine is Velocity Blue.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Color? Find someone that is willing to trade. I have a badlands and never liked the bare plastic. Just personal preference really. I also never liked the grey grille too. I have a gloss black grille on the way, already have gloss back door handles, mirror caps will be done this week and have a set of black outerbanks flares on the way. Other than the interior and seeing the sway disconnect button nobody will be able to tell its a badlands minus maybe the rear bumper

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like carb gray according to op’s profile pic

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

-Cheers
Someone will trade you for your painted ones. I wouldn't paint them.

Nhouin

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have Plastic handles, fenders, mirrors, and grille from 2-door Black Diamond.

Open to trade depending on color.
Sponsored