Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started watching back in 2015. Was a fan of Nico Rosberg as he was a German driver driving for Mercedes (I myself am German). Loved the rivalry with him and Lewis and love Toto Wolff. When Nico was crowned champion, I was ecstatic. And then he retired.

So I’ve been a Mercedes fan without being a fan of either driver. I’m switching to McClaren next year. Ricardo and Norris is such a funny and well equipped pair it’s going to be very enjoyable to watch them.
Danny Ric and Lando will be legendary together. I've been a Danny Ric fan for a long time now, even if he never wins a championship, he'll always be one of my favorites
Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Old school Formula 1, absolutely. New Formula 1, not so much.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Having attended COTA in their inaugural year, and regularly viewed races since 2010 plus run a Formula De league since (also) 2010, I have some insight.

Would be more than happy to host a Formula De game night here in Seattle! I have over 15 tracks and custom painted cars to support a season of racing dating back to 1960's historic teams.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been a big fan since partway through the 2014 season. I started out being a Hamilton/Mercedes fan before the dominance was apparent. Now counting down the MS records. :) Looking forward to watching the crop of new kids. While I do respect Bottas, I can't wait to see Russel in the Merc. alongside Hamilton. Even without the rule change next year should be quite interesting in the midfield. McLaren with a Mercedes engine and their new driver combination should be able fight Red Bull for the podium on a regular basis.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big fan! I wish Ford would build an F-1 engine, and get involved in Grand Prix racing again. We need an American driver too. I'm tired of seeing other Countries dominate the World Driving Championship! ?? Merica!

Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Glad to see there are some other fans out there! Yeah, Ham walking over everyone is a little annoying right now but Gaslys win a couple weeks ago really made me smile. Super happy for that kid
Same! Both Italian GP's this year were awesome to watch! It was crazy having so many red flags.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started watching back in 2015. Was a fan of Nico Rosberg as he was a German driver driving for Mercedes (I myself am German). Loved the rivalry with him and Lewis and love Toto Wolff. When Nico was crowned champion, I was ecstatic. And then he retired.

So I’ve been a Mercedes fan without being a fan of either driver. I’m switching to McClaren next year. Ricardo and Norris is such a funny and well equipped pair it’s going to be very enjoyable to watch them.
German? Love your cars but you can have VET back!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also looking forward to McClaren next year with the new driver linup. I really wish Williams would get competitive and hope the rule changes coming do allow for that. I would love to see a Ford/Cosworth type of engine added...especially as Renault engines IMHO are lagging and why I cant wait for Rico to be at McClaren.

coSooner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched drive to survive as well and was quickly into it. Enjoying Ferrari’s struggles this season.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm bored with B&P/I wish the FE came with more colors threads. So, while we're just waiting on the next round of news, is anybody into F1?

I'm a country kid from Texas, so it may seem odd that I'm a big F1 fan, but I am. Anybody else?
Long time fan here. Current situation with the Merc dominance is a little boring at times. Max makes it fun, sorry to see him get axed the last two races. Next weekend at Sochi will most likely be another MB snoozefest, sorry to say.

Pre-pandemic it had been my plan to retire this year; pushed that back since I figured if I'm going to be stuck at home I might as well collect a paycheck, too. Part of the retirement plan was heading to Europe and hitting up some F1 races along the way. Here's hoping that some degree of normalcy returns in the not too distant future and we get a chance to do that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watched drive to survive as well and was quickly into it. Enjoying Ferrari’s struggles this season.
But why? IMO Ferrari needs to be at the front always. Not absolutely dominant like the Mercs these past few years, but they need to be there. Maybe I think this way because I'm a product of the Schumi years, but seeing Ferrari in this state breaks my heart. I wish that Vettel could have a nice swansong year and Leclerc needs to be fighting at the front, that's where he belongs.

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long time fan here. Current situation with the Merc dominance is a little boring at times. Max makes it fun, sorry to see him get axed the last two races. Next weekend at Sochi will most likely be another MB snoozefest, sorry to say.

Pre-pandemic it had been my plan to retire this year; pushed that back since I figured if I'm going to be stuck at home I might as well collect a paycheck, too. Part of the retirement plan was heading to Europe and hitting up some F1 races along the way. Here's hoping that some degree of normalcy returns in the not too distant future and we get a chance to do that.
I'm a long way from retirement, but this was going to be my year to finally take the "long" 4 hour drive down to COTA to see them race for my birthday but noooooo.... not happening :(

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love watching F1. The Merc dominance has been getting tiring but it's been fun watching the midfield with all the young drivers that are coming up, some great battles.

Washoe

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, MB.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm bored with B&P/I wish the FE came with more colors threads. So, while we're just waiting on the next round of news, is anybody into F1?

I'm a country kid from Texas, so it may seem odd that I'm a big F1 fan, but I am. Anybody else?
Yes, I am a fan of F1, exciting, riveting racing. I would love the chance to drive a F3 car (I think just getting a F1 car to start would be hard enough). I have never driven an open wheel car and I am told that is whole new world of sensory overload. I have done two drivers schools and have done legal, open road racing. And you can be from anywhere to enjoy F1, or anything else for that matter, though it is nice to hear that country kids from Texas like road racing!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Big fan here !!! ...................... but IMO Vettel is the second best German driver. ;)

Sponsored