Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two convertibles, a station wagon, and a bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I‘m wondering if anybody else is stuck on the (currently shuttered) MAP production line? My blend date according to my window sticker was 2/7 - the first day the line was closed due to the chip shortage.

Prior to the shut down, the pizza tracker was active for my Bronco. After the shut down, the tracker went dead (just resets to a blank set of prompts when I enter VIN and order #).

Anybody else in this situation? Anybody have any insight into what Ford will do as and when the plant reopens? Do I get blended on the first day back?

I suppose the good news is, I have a window sticker and it still comes up.

Thanks for any insights!
Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a 2/9 per my window sticker. My expectation was always pretty much that they'd pick up right where they left off before they shutdown (save for maybe a day or two of all hands on deck to try to get the chips in the trucks on ice mountain). That said, I believe that the shutdown actually started on Thursday 2/3 rather than Monday 2/7, so I'd suggest that best case scenario if they were just starting right where they left off would be 2/16 for you (Today would be the originally scheduled 2/3 builds, tomorrow 2/4 and then Wednesday 2/7).

All that said...I've got no idea.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it’s worth, I’ve seen quite a few posts on random threads on the forum confirming the plant is up and running this week while I’ve seen nothing indicating the shutdown is continuing though this week.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I‘m wondering if anybody else is stuck on the (currently shuttered) MAP production line? My blend date according to my window sticker was 2/7 - the first day the line was closed due to the chip shortage.

Prior to the shut down, the pizza tracker was active for my Bronco. After the shut down, the tracker went dead (just resets to a blank set of prompts when I enter VIN and order #).

Anybody else in this situation? Anybody have any insight into what Ford will do as and when the plant reopens? Do I get blended on the first day back?

I suppose the good news is, I have a window sticker and it still comes up.

Thanks for any insights!

You might want to check the 1/31 build thread. It looks like 1/31 bronco's are getting built today based on posts there. no movement on any of the other build threads. If this is true, your bronco might not have been started yet.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My blend date of 1/28/22 came off the line today (based on mods populating). I was about 200 away when the plant shut down.

So, without any more production delays, you are at least two more weeks out.
Sponsored