Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a Houston dealership and as my build date is quickly approaching I would love to know your experience with this dealership and Broncos. Any surprises or feedback to share? Thanks all!
Sponsored

ProFat

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is due there in May but I gotta say so far it has been a great experience. Got at MSRP. And great communication. Look forward to hearing your experience.

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Houston. I know the person that is supposed to get one of the first alotted(I believe the first) from this dealership and he still has not received his Bronco. As for the dealership, I have not heard anything bad.

OP
OP
Longhorn Fan

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in Houston. I know the person that is supposed to get one of the first alotted(I believe the first) from this dealership and he still has not received his Bronco. As for the dealership, I have not heard anything bad.
That is interesting as the salesperson I worked said they have gotten many delivered. I attended a Bronco event where many showed up that got deliveries from them and we got to test drive them. My build date is 4/11 and I hope it holds and the resulting dealership experience is a good one.

Last edited:

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen new Bronco there, so I assume they’ve had some delivered.

Sponsored

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Good luck. I really don't know if his specific truck has items that are holding it up. I was just told he was supposed to get the first one alotted from that dealer but apparently if did not work out that way.

ProFat

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a Houston dealership and as my build date is quickly approaching I would love to know your experience with this dealership and Broncos. Any surprises or feedback to share? Thanks all!
So it seems we have a bit in common. I ordered a OB lux mic vb 2.7 on 1/17 vin and first build date on 3/21 then 4/4 and finally have a blend date on 4/12. I have been talking to Nathan Z. And he’s been doing a pretty good job of keeping me up to date. Maybe we can pick ours up together. Keep me up to date on your progress.

OP
OP
Longhorn Fan

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So it seems we have a bit in common. I ordered a OB lux mic vb 2.7 on 1/17 vin and first build date on 3/21 then 4/4 and finally have a blend date on 4/12. I have been talking to Nathan Z. And he’s been doing a pretty good job of keeping me up to date. Maybe we can pick ours up together. Keep me up to date on your progress.
Great to hear ProFat as I’m working with Nate too and all has been good so far. I’m a 4DR OB Lux mic 2.7 squatch EG with a 1/20 VIN and a build date that has held steady so far at 4/11.

Will keep in touch and congrats on your progress thus far! This was a long wait since original reservation.

Last edited:

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've bought a couple cars from them over the years including a couple 350/350r's...great dealer.

Gig'em!

VintageCarGirl7

First Name
VintageCarGirl7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've worked with this dealership, and they have always been great to me. I think the timing of getting your vehicle has more to do with Ford than the location. A dealership location may assist, but it's up to Ford to build and provide to the location based on the person who ordered. One thing a friend posted on social they got to go to as they ordered one -- is that Planet dealership had Bronco day for people who ordered. They had a Bronco there and let people drive it, taught about tech, had lunch and a bunch of swag. Our fam has pre-ordered cars and I hadn't seen anything like that, but it is for a Bronco.

Sponsored

_hewston

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great to hear ProFat as I’m working with Nate too and all has been good so far. I’m a 4DR OB Lux mic 2.7 squatch EG with a 1/20 VIN and a build date that has held steady so far at 4/11.

Will keep in touch and congrats on your progress thus far! This was a long wait since original reservation.
I'm a Jan '22 order so not expecting mine anytime soon...but am working with Kevin and Zach over there. Have y'all heard any updates recently? Would love to hear about your experiences with build/delivery once they happen.

ProFat

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was a 4/12 build. Shipped on 4/20 due at the dealer 5/7 to 5/13 so far so good. Nate has kept me up to date. Will know soon enough

OP
OP
Longhorn Fan

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was a 4/12 build. Shipped on 4/20 due at the dealer 5/7 to 5/13 so far so good. Nate has kept me up to date. Will know soon enough
Good to know. I was built on 4/20 but still showing in production and it’s sitting in a overflow lot in Ypsilanti. Nate and ford chat say eta for me is 5/17.
Sponsored