Sponsored

Anyone else ’stuck’ waiting for shipping?

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build completed on 3/27. No updates since. (2Dr Badlands 2.3L w/ manual)

Was supposed to arrive at Chapman between 4/10 -4/16 but fat chance of that at this point it seems.

Just wondering if anyone else is stuck waiting on shipping?
Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. Blend was 3/29. Relieved built email 4/2. Crickets since. Tracker did revert back to "In Production" though which I have no idea if good or bad...

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has not been as long as yours, but yes. Mine was built on 4/12. Checked with the dealer and it has been “produced” and given a generalized ETA of 4/24-4/30 which I know is completely bogus. I’m one of the few on my build week thread that has not received an email shortly after the build. It’s beyond infuriating and I’m starting to believe that I’ll be one of the ones whose Bronco just sits in an abyss in Wayne, MI until Ford gets their shit together (which at this point will be never.)

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has not been as long as yours, but yes. Mine was built on 4/12. Checked with the dealer and it has been “produced” and given a generalized ETA of 4/24-4/30 which I know is completely bogus. I’m one of the few on my build week thread that has not received an email shortly after the build. It’s beyond infuriating and I’m starting to believe that I’ll be one of the ones whose Bronco just sits in an abyss in Wayne, MI until Ford gets their shit together (which at this point will be never.)
Not really sure why they are even pretending to support the tracker system that obviously either doesn’t work or isn’t timely updated at this point. It’s just adding more salt to the wound.

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still “In Production” since 3/27. No built email or shipped email. Online tracker still “In Production”. I’ve done the online chat and they say I’m built, just waiting for a train to California with ETA 4/19-4/25 which will obviously shift out…it’s hard waiting when you know it’s built…so close, yet, so far away…

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was supposed to arrive at Chapman between 4/10 -4/16 but fat chance of that at this point it seems.

Same 3/27 with 2.3 manual to Chapman

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was built on 4/12 and my modules populated early 4/13, but no built email and I still show in production in the tracker. Was hoping to make an early May trip to Chapman.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went from "in Production" to Email from my dealer that it had arrived. Never "Shipped" Teleported I guess...
How long from your blend date to when it showed up at the dealer?

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date 03/15. Built email 04/14. Ford email informed me they are performing some checks on it before they ship it. 2.3 Manual SAS 2-door.

Edit: these might be the last Manual Bronco’s they build for awhile, so I’ll just wait patiently.

Sponsored

JWells117

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep since 2/24 blend date of 2/24 and nothing. Dealer told me it will just show up and the it will say on the website in transit. It’s sad that Ford can’t seem to update on what’s going on. It’s frustrating and annoying imo

mirzar

Outer Banks
First Name
Mirza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. Went "In Production" on 3/27 and was told it was produced waiting for shipment. Mine was a non-SAS OBX with hard top and high package. Original estimate was Apr 11-16.

Getting pretty frustrated with it all - I'd rather Ford just told us a realistic date at this point after such a long initial wait. I get that manufacturing delays happen from what I read, this has been happening since the launch and tbh, this whole process is sucking the joy of buying a new car.

Last edited:

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah, I’m pretty much in the same boat as you. Built 3/27 awaiting delivery. The 800 number says delivery on 4/19, website not updated. Obviously means nothing.

I think the over/ under for our group is Memorial Day.

1,098 days since I made my reservation.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the club. Blend 3/8. Didn’t get ship status until 3/31.

Still don’t have it. Since once it arrives to your rail yard near you… it sits some more waiting for transport.

Hopefully I get a call in the next 3 days before my Bday but I won’t hold my breath.

Edit: the rail yard is 6 miles from my dealer.
Sponsored