Sponsored

Anyone Else still waiting on the recall part or just me?

Rocky905

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else waiting for the recall parts for their bronco, they said wasn't going to be here until quarter 4, but all the new broncos have them. Got my bronco on Wednesday delivered to dealer, and now I can't take it off the lot due to the compliance recall for the seatbelt latch. Talked to ford corporate and they can't release the vehicle until the part comes in. Please tell me I'm not the only one waiting. If you did wait how long before it arrived and where you live... thanks a bunch.
MyBADLANDS HIGH completed production 23 March ‘23 (ordered Aug 8 ‘21). It sat in a lot in Dearborn for 12 weeks and nobody could tell me why. Finally, it was shipped to my dealer in July, but when it got there I was told about the seat-belt latch recall, and my rep (who was excellent, resourceful, and responsive) told me it could be a couple of weeks until they got the part and installed it. The next day he called me and told me it had been resolved and I could take delivery. I don’t know how it was resolved, but the seatbelt latch is correct.
Sponsored

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what exactly is the part? it sounded from reading the recall notice like it just made the seatbelt latch longer and sick up more from the side bolster on the seat so you can get it when ur short and all the way forward?

i dont really want long dangly bits for the seatbelt latches. also, of ALL the things to do a recall for.... "someone possibly not wearing their seatbelt.." LOL
I just got my bronco back so here is a Pic of what they did for the recall. They only installed this on the front driver and passenger belts.
Ford Bronco Anyone Else still waiting on the recall part or just me? IMG_1432.JPG

Last edited:

BroncoBill65

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone else waiting for the recall parts for their bronco, they said wasn't going to be here until quarter 4, but all the new broncos have them. Got my bronco on Wednesday delivered to dealer, and now I can't take it off the lot due to the compliance recall for the seatbelt latch. Talked to ford corporate and they can't release the vehicle until the part comes in. Please tell me I'm not the only one waiting. If you did wait how long before it arrived and where you live... thanks a bunch.
Took mine in for scheduled maintenance last week and they fixed the seatbelt recall while I was there. Scheduled another appointment for his morning to look at the TSB for the subwoofer rattle and they do have to order parts for that.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chuckle. These recall holds are no doubt frustrating, but they pale in comparison to the current Ford Focus/Fiesta transmission control module fiasco. Many of these cars in need of the law suit warranty extension replacement part have sat for over a year on dealer back lots as they wait for the replacement TMC. Ford has no idea when the back ordered part will be available.

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chuckle. These recall holds are no doubt frustrating, but they pale in comparison to the current Ford Focus/Fiesta transmission control module fiasco. Many of these cars in need of the law suit warranty extension replacement part have sat for over a year on dealer back lots as they wait for the replacement TMC. Ford has no idea when the back ordered part will be available.
Awhile ago I had a lifted 93 Bronco with the 351 Windsor Engine. It was pretty awesome but also only got 8mpg and was killing me on gas when I had a 60mile drive to work. I ended up leasing a Ford Fiesta when they first came out as a commuter car for less than what I was paying in gas a month on the Bronco. The transmission in that thing sucked and it was in the shop constantly and I tried to return it to get out of the lease and it even went up to Ford Corporate and they denied it so I ended up breaking my lease and buying another vehicle and a month later they came out with recall on the CVT transmissions for those.
Ford Bronco Anyone Else still waiting on the recall part or just me? Bronco1

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received a letter that said they will contact me when parts are available. That was 7 weeks ago.
I don’t know who “they” is. But if you want it done maybe contact your dealer since they’re available.