Evanski9

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 6.0, F150, Ford SHO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am really interested to see how many 21 First Edition Orders are still waiting to be delivered to dealers. Someone may get the lucky one of last produced.

Mine is scheduled for 1/28 to be delivered with a 11/9 blend date. Anyone else still waiting?
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/28 might be the record or close to it, but there are definitely some FEs other than yours that are still waiting. I think @TheeBullhead is waiting on a FE that was hanging out on Dirt Mountain for a long time.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1/28 might be the record or close to it, but there are definitely some FEs other than yours that are still waiting. I think @TheeBullhead is waiting on a FE that was hanging out on Dirt Mountain for a long time.
Yup! Still waiting. My delivery date was 1/13, changed to 1/10 and is now back to 1/13. I just donā€™t think I care anymore.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup! Still waiting. My delivery date was 1/13, changed to 1/10 and is now back to 1/13. I just donā€™t think I care anymore.
I should have kept my mouth shut. My delivery date has been pushed back to 1/18 now.

hrlymnstr05

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine currently has an ETA of 1/13 to 1/19 to the dealer. Got the shipped email on 12/30.
Waiting for the rail car number from my dealer.

Sponsored

tenboom

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still waiting on mine as well. In production as of 11/12 and the most recent delivery date Iā€™ve received from Ford is 1/31. Itā€™s a joke at this point. Theyā€™re delivering 2022ā€™s already. My dealer, who is well known on this forum and has A LOT of reservations has not been much help to my surprise. I really have not bugged them during the wait period, but called them over the weekend and they just kind of blew me off.

OP
OP

Evanski9

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 6.0, F150, Ford SHO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still waiting on mine as well. In production as of 11/12 and the most recent delivery date Iā€™ve received from Ford is 1/31. Itā€™s a joke at this point. Theyā€™re delivering 2022ā€™s already. My dealer, who is well known on this forum and has A LOT of reservations has not been much help to my surprise. I really have not bugged them during the wait period, but called them over the weekend and they just kind of blew me off.
I think you're the big winner! Its been a frustrating roller coaster eh? lol

tenboom

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bumping this thread. Any one of you folks still waiting on a FE get any updated info?? Was told last week by Ford customer service that I should see mine by mid-February. The Ford tracker still shows ā€œin productionā€ as of 11/12 with no new updates.

tenboom

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious to know if anyone is still waiting on their First Edition?

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should be getting it late next week or early the following week. I seriously think I'm the last to take delivery of the FE's!
Just incredible. I hope that it arrives perfect and all this noise just fades away.

Post a pic when you get it!

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should be getting it late next week or early the following week. I seriously think I'm the last to take delivery of the FE's!
WTF! Itā€™s March of 2022, that is ridiculous! First edition my ass lol, thatā€™s a late edition.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A customer was at the dealer raising hell about her FE while I was placing my order last month. So, there may be a few outstanding.
Sponsored