Sponsored

Anyone Else still waiting on the recall part or just me?

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone else waiting for the recall parts for their bronco, they said wasn't going to be here until quarter 4, but all the new broncos have them. Got my bronco on Wednesday delivered to dealer, and now I can't take it off the lot due to the compliance recall for the seatbelt latch. Talked to ford corporate and they can't release the vehicle until the part comes in. Please tell me I'm not the only one waiting. If you did wait how long before it arrived and where you live... thanks a bunch.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Parts for that recall have been available for a while now

UnderTheSea

Badlands
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my Bronco yesterday and they said the parts are arriving soon. I got to take mine off the lot, I just had to sign a form that says I will wear my seat belt.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was a book about the Viet Nam War called "A Rumor of War." That's how I feel about these recalls. A Rumor of Recalls. The seatbelt thing? Means nothing to me. The transmission prawl deal? I never got a letter. . .

OP
OP

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my Bronco yesterday and they said the parts are arriving soon. I got to take mine off the lot, I just had to sign a form that says I will wear my seat belt.
Where are you located, just wondering if ford canada does this or ford usa does?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Parts for that recall have been available for a while now
Hopefully it arrives soon then, they wouldn't even give me an eta on when the parts will arrive, so my bronco has to sit again after sitting for 4 months.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took mine in for a oil change and tire rotation, my dealer advised they had the parts for the seat belt latch recall and had everything done within 1 hour. From my understanding parts are available for this recall.

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just took my Bronco in for an oil change and the recall last week. The dealership said they couldn't order the part until they physically had the vehicle. Ordered the part last Wednesday and had it on Friday, so it doesn't seem like it is that hard to get.

f3d

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX 2.7 Squatch HT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what exactly is the part? it sounded from reading the recall notice like it just made the seatbelt latch longer and sick up more from the side bolster on the seat so you can get it when ur short and all the way forward?

i dont really want long dangly bits for the seatbelt latches. also, of ALL the things to do a recall for.... "someone possibly not wearing their seatbelt.." LOL

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what exactly is the part? it sounded from reading the recall notice like it just made the seatbelt latch longer and sick up more from the side bolster on the seat so you can get it when ur short and all the way forward?

i dont really want long dangly bits for the seatbelt latches. also, of ALL the things to do a recall for.... "someone possibly not wearing their seatbelt.." LOL
I have no idea what is included. I never noticed an issue with the seatbelts and no one ever complained that they couldn't reach the seatbelts. The dealer still has my vehicle or I would take some pics for you. They are delivery it to me tomorrow so if someone else hasn't responded I can take some pics and post them for you.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just took my Bronco in for an oil change and the recall last week. The dealership said they couldn't order the part until they physically had the vehicle. Ordered the part last Wednesday and had it on Friday, so it doesn't seem like it is that hard to get.
that's bullshit, when the driveshaft recall came out, I gave my dealer the vin over the phone and had them order the new updated part, then when the part arrived a few weeks later, I dropped off the bronco to get the recall part swapped. zero issues.

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's bullshit, when the driveshaft recall came out, I gave my dealer the vin over the phone and had them order the new updated part, then when the part arrived a few weeks later, I dropped off the bronco to get the recall part swapped. zero issues.
I had surgery last week and can't drive for 2 weeks anyways so it didn't really matter to me and after they finished the oil changed and ordered the part they said I could come pick up the Bronco and bring it back once the part came in but since I can't drive I opted to just leave it there and they are delivering it back to me tomorrow since I can't go pick it up.

cat69man

Wildtrak
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Dr. Bronco Sasquatch, 2022 Roadglide Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer called me and set up a at home visit last Saturday. The first one would not clipon so he pulled out a second one on the drivers side and one for the passenger side. would have taken eight minutes but took 11 because the first one was a POS. I dont see how this piece helps with anything. Go to your dealers and talk to the manager and sign a waiver. Youve waited long enough as all of us have.

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got an "official" recall notice that my '22 Black Diamond needed a safety software update. Dealer said it would take hours to do so I should bring my vehicle into the service department first thing when it opened, 7 AM, and I should have it back by later that afternoon. When I returned they told me they couldn't do the update because Ford didn't give them the proper software for my specific vehicle. I'm confused.

The Recall number is 22C27
The Description is Rear View Camera Image Re-entry (4L mode)
Sponsored

Last edited: