Sponsored

Anyone else ’stuck’ waiting for shipping?

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went from "in Production" to Email from my dealer that it had arrived. Never "Shipped" Teleported I guess...
I was in "awaiting shipping" for 2 weeks, then my dealer called one evening to say it had arrive. I was still in "awaiting shipping" mode for another day or 2, then it went straight to delivered. I think this might happen easily if you are in caravan range and your Bronco isn't being put on trains.
Sponsored

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was built on 4/12 and my modules populated early 4/13, but no built email and I still show in production in the tracker. Was hoping to make an early May trip to Chapman.
I’m in the same situation. Found my Bronco in transit on the Chapman website.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine still shows in production from 3/23. So it looks like the ford tracker may not be updating.... or it was put on some type of hold.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another Chapman order here.... 'Built' 3/26, Est Delivery 4/9-4/15, no tracker updates since 3/26.
Ford tells me it's released from production and awaiting shipping. 3 weeks now.
Friends was 'built' 3/27 and got shipped 4/7, (also Chapman). It got to the Wilmington rail yard 4/14. .... we missed that train.
At least there are a bunch of us waiting for a train ride to Chapman. Maybe when there are enough for a full rail car(s) they'll send them on their way. Tell your Bronco to say 'hi' to my Bronco!

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do not worry about your bronco showing as "IN TRANSIT" on the dealer's website. Mine showed as well, and I asked my dealer during the delivery, and they said it happens automatically and they can't control it, and it drives them nuts because they get a bunch of calls about Broncos that are already sold ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do not worry about your bronco showing as "IN TRANSIT" on the dealer's website. Mine showed as well, and I asked my dealer during the delivery, and they said it happens automatically and they can't control it, and it drives them nuts because they get a bunch of calls about Broncos that are already sold ;)
I’m not even that far. It’d be nice to be marked in transit on their site because then I’d at least know it’s likely moving and not sitting somewhere completely idle.

Aradmcc

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue, Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I show Bronco Built 4/13/23 and have an estimated shipping of May 1 - May 7. We'll see how that works out.

Devj

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 c10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco built at the end of March and im still waiting to ship to town and country Ford. Original delivery date April 20.
Sponsored