JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is insane, My truck went into production March 3rd. still not here. Still on a microchip hold. When is this going to end. I order my truck in 2020. Put a down payment. and still nothing. WTF Ford why send me an email saying you were building my truck if you didn't have the parts. that made it worst. Dude I'm going nuts. I need my FN truck. if there wasn't such a huge mark up on other vehicles I would have jumped ship. anyone else suffering like me? I'm worn thin man. and the worst part is neither the 1800 number nor my dealer will provide info. I'm close to giving up. I was suppose to have a 2021 now I'm getting a 2022 when 2023 models should be coming out.
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And 1/17 built week. Only one third delivered.
Ps all this info is in build week tracking sheets.

Ford Bronco Anyone waiting on a Feb build still? BE17F70A-E297-472A-BD8E-C75A4079EB35

CagyBasilisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is insane, My truck went into production March 3rd. still not here. Still on a microchip hold. When is this going to end. I order my truck in 2020. Put a down payment. and still nothing. WTF Ford why send me an email saying you were building my truck if you didn't have the parts. that made it worst. Dude I'm going nuts. I need my FN truck. if there wasn't such a huge mark up on other vehicles I would have jumped ship. anyone else suffering like me? I'm worn thin man. and the worst part is neither the 1800 number nor my dealer will provide info. I'm close to giving up. I was suppose to have a 2021 now I'm getting a 2022 when 2023 models should be coming out.
Mine was 1/14 and just got built last Tuesday. Your dealer may be able to give you an ETA, but it doesn't really mean that much right now, it seems like they are finishing things up in no particular order. My dealer was very good about sending me information as he got it in their systems, they can see everything the customer service line can.

On another note, mine was fully built but looks like it had a bad module that needed to be replaced, the modules showed up but noting populated till they replaced the parts.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know so what should I do? I need a ride.
Yeah, no idea. Mine was one of the latest builds that week. It got delayed a couple weeks then the plant shut down while mine was literally on the line. Then plant opened back up, mine shipped, most of the people built before the shutdown are still waiting. Many who got built after are still waiting.

I don't think there is anything you can do. It is 100% up to chance if you are playing playing the "delay" game.

The only "advice" I have is to strip off everything you can with a chip. No 4A, nothing but the base package, no tow, no nothing.

But that doesn't help anyone waiting on a hold. And it doesn't help anyone who wants those features.
Sponsored