First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 months. Is this guy for real? Be prepared for some serious disappointment.
Haha guys have been built for 4 months without a Broncoā€¦

Based on his build Iā€™d say heā€™s lucky to get a MY23. A lot will depend on the dealer orders and allocation though.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that many of us could change our order and get it sooner. But what pisses me off is that those who are changing their orders are eating up the dealer allocations. So we are not only constrained by commodity restraints we are screwed twice because our allocations are also getting eaten by customers who placed orders at the same dealership long after us.
I really wish there was a $500-1000 non refundable deposit on orders to help cut out tire kickers and people that are running around all over town placing the same damn order everywhere.

OP
OP

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Similar build 7/13/20 reservation and still no bronco lol. Dealer communication? What is that? Lol, mine has been nonexistent I have been scheduled, have had build dates moved three times and haven't heard a word from them...
ā˜¹ Hard to believe the amount of places with poor customer service.
Hopefully yours shows up soon.
Brian

OP
OP

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will be worth the wait.

Unless you are one of those luxury / sports car bandwagon people - they bitch a lot.

It took 11 months for mine to arrive. Good luck to all.
No I am a muscle car guy 1968 Mustang with a stroked 351 (408).
Only luxury car I have is my 2017 Fusion sport with the 2.7 twin turbo šŸ˜Ž.
Brian

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand that many of us could change our order and get it sooner. But what pisses me off is that those who are changing their orders are eating up the dealer allocations. So we are not only constrained by commodity restraints we are screwed twice because our allocations are also getting eaten by customers who placed orders at the same dealership long after us.
I think the allocations reset monthly, so if you are able to get built in a given month when allocations renew, you should get selected by priority. Example, you couldnā€™t get built this month due to constraints and the dealer has 5 allocations for the month, the 5 that could get built would be scheduled. Then the next month it resets to 5 and your parts become available and you have priority, you will be selected. I do not think allocation rolls over month to month. They use the 5 or they lose them for that month. That is why some dealers can get retail stock. They have no buildable customer orders so the schedulers pick up the dealer stock priority. I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to use up allocation for the year although a dealer may have as many orders as allocation and one would assume they have no allocation, which is not entirely the case. It really depends on what they have in a month and what orders can be scheduled for that month. That is the way I understand it to work.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the allocations reset monthly, so if you are able to get built in a given month when allocations renew, you should get selected by priority. Example, you couldnā€™t get built this month due to constraints and the dealer has 5 allocations for the month, the 5 that could get built would be scheduled. Then the next month it resets to 5 and your parts become available and you have priority, you will be selected. I do not think allocation rolls over month to month. They use the 5 or they lose them for that month. That is why some dealers can get retail stock. They have no buildable customer orders so the schedulers pick up the dealer stock priority. I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to use up allocation for the year although a dealer may have as many orders as allocation and one would assume they have no allocation, which is not entirely the case. It really depends on what they have in a month and what orders can be scheduled for that month. That is the way I understand it to work.
Donā€™t get me wrong- I not blaming dealers - with allocations they use them or lose them. I just venting here like many who have waited patiently.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Donā€™t get me wrong- I not blaming dealers - with allocations they use them or lose them. I just venting here like many who have waited patiently.
I understand. I was just giving insight that I believe allocations reset monthly and there is still hope each month you will be selected, regardless if allocation is used up one month.

simpleBO

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waited 574 days for my order now. Thatā€™s over 19 months. Like a lot of others, I suppose.

I am reaching the end of my rope. The full size bronco has been in production for 241 days. Thatā€™s 8 months now.

Surely disappointing.

Reactions: jon

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The mean wait time before you receive your VIN is 195 days according to the order tracker in this forum

Last edited:

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The median for the wait time before you receive your VIN is 195 days according to the order tracker in this forum
I would have had two broncos by now if it only it worked that way!!!! 579 days and waiting...

I really do like statistics applied to the process, even when they are against me.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The median wait time before you receive your VIN is 195 days according to the order tracker in this forum
Thank you for the info.
Brian

OP
OP

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the info.
Brian
Ford Bronco Still waiting after 4 months on order 1670288192021

Finally got our 2 door hardtop after a 13 and a half month wait (I know some have waited even longer) when we picked it up two ladies were at the dealership looking to order one and said ā€œwe want one exactly like thatā€.
250 miles so far so good very happy.
Brian
Sponsored