First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered on Black Friday 2021. They said it would be a year.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4 months. Isn't that precious.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While we knew it was going to be a wait for our new Bronco, I have been very disappointed in the lack of communication from our local dealership.
I called a larger dealer a few hours away to ask if switching to them would help speed up the process or move me to the back of the line.
She said it would not but that the items on my build, 2 door, hard top, trailer tow, luxury package and 2.7 were all contributing to my delay and she said it could be another 8-10 months.
Does this sound like what any of you are hearing?
Brian
I waited like 20 months after I ordered in 2021. I'd get rid of the tow and hardtop. And just chill.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This dude trolling!

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reserved my 2dr. Wildtrak 8/29/20. Changed reservation to order on 10/27/21. Hope to get it sometime in 2023. While I am waiting, I ordered a Maverick truck on 6/27/21 that I just picked up 1/26/22. Nice little truck.

Web capture_27-1-2022_74523_www.facebook.com (1).jpeg
Looks great! Does that one have Hybrid??? What color option is that?

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While we knew it was going to be a wait for our new Bronco, I have been very disappointed in the lack of communication from our local dealership.
I called a larger dealer a few hours away to ask if switching to them would help speed up the process or move me to the back of the line.
She said it would not but that the items on my build, 2 door, hard top, trailer tow, luxury package and 2.7 were all contributing to my delay and she said it could be another 8-10 months.
Does this sound like what any of you are hearing?
Brian
Yes, and it’s not just Ford. My wife and I shopped different brands from Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, BMW last weekend and all told us they had little new on the lot, and orders would be 4-6 months minimum before builds started. Honest one’s told us up to a year. It’s crazy right now.

OP
OP

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, and it’s not just Ford. My wife and I shopped different brands from Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, BMW last weekend and all told us they had little new on the lot, and orders would be 4-6 months minimum before builds started. Honest one’s told us up to a year. It’s crazy right now.
Wow same issues with snowmobile’s, several guys I ride with made spring orders and normally they would have taken delivery in October or November but they didn’t get them until mid January and they were missing some components.
Brian

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar build 7/13/20 reservation and still no bronco lol. Dealer communication? What is that? Lol, mine has been nonexistent I have been scheduled, have had build dates moved three times and haven't heard a word from them...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You could order a new one without those items on constraint and it will come in sooner or you can wait for the one you ordered...even though there's a chance you may have to convert to a 2023. My brother reserved one the 1st week it was available. He had to convert his 2dr Wildtrak w/ SAS, hardtop, & 2.7 from a 2021 to a 2022 and is still waiting.
I understand that many of us could change our order and get it sooner. But what pisses me off is that those who are changing their orders are eating up the dealer allocations. So we are not only constrained by commodity restraints we are screwed twice because our allocations are also getting eaten by customers who placed orders at the same dealership long after us.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow same issues with snowmobile’s, several guys I ride with made spring orders and normally they would have taken delivery in October or November but they didn’t get them until mid January and they were missing some components.
Brian
Yep I had same issues getting a new set of Tele bindings this year for my skis. I pre ordered last summer and was suppose to get them in December. Dates kept on getting pushed back because of supplier issues on parts. Then last month they couldn’t get binding screws! Even though the bindings I ordered are made in US, supplier issues are in every industry not just cars and electronics!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer hopefully it comes in soon and was worth the wait.
Brian
It will be worth the wait.

Unless you are one of those luxury / sports car bandwagon people - they bitch a lot.

It took 11 months for mine to arrive. Good luck to all.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
569 days since reservation
372 days since order

That's the time frame I dealt with.
It was worth it...