Sponsored

Anyone feel their headlights are aimed a bit high from the factory?

Jaythor74

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Explorer 2017 F150 2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was curious if anyone has adjusted their headlights? My low beams seem to be aimed a bit high from the factory. I’ve been flashed a few times by other drivers and from my view the light pattern seems weak like it’s out too far. 4 door base btw. Thanks
Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No. Oddly enough, I was thinking the other night they seemed to be aimed perfectly. No one has flashed me.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go to a Volkswagon dealer or another service provider that uses a digital headlight aiming tool.
That will give you and other drivers the best possible headlight aim. So no more guessing.

Lots of people use the garage door etc. Gets you pretty good IF you have a floor and a wall/Door that creates a 90 degree angle at the correct distance. But you can still be off.
Volkswagon uses the digital aimer as part of their service routine.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swapped in sig lights and had to adjust. It's stupid easy to adjust just a 6mm hex bolt, iirc, moves them up and down.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was curious if anyone has adjusted their headlights? My low beams seem to be aimed a bit high from the factory. I’ve been flashed a few times by other drivers and from my view the light pattern seems weak like it’s out too far. 4 door base btw. Thanks
I know I'm digging up an older thread but 100% in agreement, they're way high from the factory. Will eventually get them properly aimed but in the short term I need to give the adjustment screws a turn or two down to stop them from being aimed in the eyes of oncoming traffic,
Sponsored