Sponsored

Anyone have any experience with the RedRock Side Armor side steps?

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am looking for some affordable sliders/side steps for my 2022 2-Door and came across RedRock for the first time. I have some Havoc's on order, but the delivery date has slipped every week for the past 6 weeks with no end in site. The RedRock's appear to be in stock, cost a bit less, and look pretty good. You can get them through Extreme Terrain. I'd like to know if anyone has them and can provide a testimonial on how good they are. If not, does anyone have any experience with RedRock products in general?

You can find them at RedRock Side Armor with Step Pads. Thanks.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i bet they are fine. look like havoc copies, and since havoc isn't us made i would bet it is clone wars.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am looking for some affordable sliders/side steps for my 2022 2-Door and came across RedRock for the first time. I have some Havoc's on order, but the delivery date has slipped every week for the past 6 weeks with no end in site. The RedRock's appear to be in stock, cost a bit less, and look pretty good. You can get them through Extreme Terrain. I'd like to know if anyone has them and can provide a testimonial on how good they are. If not, does anyone have any experience with RedRock products in general?

You can find them at RedRock Side Armor with Step Pads. Thanks.
did some digging.

similar design, lower quality. look at the welds and other small details. it is also textured to hide imperfections that may grab some dirt.

i would also add they don't have a warranty or it is one year, where havoc is 5. if you look on amazon at their other products you do see some complaints regarding rust.

personally, i'll give havoc a little more time and then pivot to another vendor/product if needed.

OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
did some digging.

similar design, lower quality. look at the welds and other small details. it is also textured to hide imperfections that may grab some dirt.

i would also add they don't have a warranty or it is one year, where havoc is 5. if you look on amazon at their other products you do see some complaints regarding rust.

personally, i'll give havoc a little more time and then pivot to another vendor/product if needed.
Appreciate you doing some digging on the RedRocks. The more I looked at them the less I liked them, so I think I'll move on from those. Unfortunately, I did hear back from Running Board Warehouse on the Havoc's, and the updated availability now mid-November. I waited two years from my Bronco, so what's another month :)
Sponsored