First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Tyler, did you end up selling the FI exhaust? If you still have it, let me know how much you are looking for it. Thanks
It's sold sorry.
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be going to Seaworld in July with my kids. Would love to hear this in person before making the purchase if possibly.

I installed last Thursday night and love it. Has a deep sound but sounds great even with the hard top. No drone. It's just enough sound with regular driving but you can really hear it if you get on it. Quick install plus it looks great cause it's tucked up higher than stock. I got the slash cut tail pipe.
Call and ask for Kevin and he'll take care of you. It was delivered in less than a week and I live in Orlando.

MikeC10

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be going to Seaworld in July with my kids. Would love to hear this in person before making the purchase if possibly.

Sure. Let me know when you'll be in Orlando.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shoutout to @MikeC10! I was vacationing in Florida and Mike was willing too meet up for a few to let me hear @Fast Intentions Inc. exhaust in person. Really awesome thing to do for a complete stranger.

After hearing it I’ll definitely be buying it in near future. Sound was little more deeper and louder but not overwhelming. Heard it from inside (hardtop) with doors closed and while Mike was driving away. Anyone looking for just the right sound increase in the correct way should check out this exhaust.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoutout to @MikeC10! I was vacationing in Florida and Mike was willing too meet up for a few to let me hear @Fast Intentions Inc. exhaust in person. Really awesome thing to do for a complete stranger.

After hearing it I’ll definitely be buying it in near future. Sound was little more deeper and louder but not overwhelming. Heard it from inside (hardtop) with doors closed and while Mike was driving away. Anyone looking for just the right sound increase in the correct way should check out this exhaust.
It's great that you were able to meet up with @MikeC10 to hear our exhaust in person. It sounds great in videos, however it never does justice compared to hearing it in person.

Feel free to reach out to us when you're ready. We have a few units in-stock right now that are ready to ship. We also offer forum member discounts when you use coupon code axleback22

We look forward to working with you.
Sponsored