Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of all the videos I've watched on exhaust upgrades, I have to say the Corsa sounds the best. Whenever I get around to this mod, that's what I'll be getting.
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take you to install the fast intentions?
@Trieck32 and I did it together. Pretty damn easy once we realized the original bracket stayed on the vehicle. Maybe 30 minutes if we cut out the time we spent trying to pull off the old bracket. Haha.

Alblinestar

Wildtrak
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TT Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, there! Honestly, Corsa sounds like exactly what you're looking for! Corsa's no drone technology allows that quiet in the cabin while cruising, but loudness when you'd like it to be!

We're running the Corsa Cat-Back on our First Edition 2.7L and I'd say it's my personal favorite we've tested so far!

Here's a quick Youtube we did on it! Feel free to reach out to us here at Lethal Performance! We'd be more than happy to assist you getting set up!

which tune do you recommend with this exhaust? and do you recommend upgrading intake and intercooler as well, I have the corsa waiting to install and wanna do a tuner so im deciding which one and if I should jus do all parts at once....... thank you

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you notice any performance gains from your fast intentions axle back? Their claims on the dyno seem really large for an axle back and most other manufacturers (with exception of RTR) donā€™t tout any performance gains at all. What does your butt dyno tell you?

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m still leaning towards fast intentions if/when I do a axle back. Borla Atak/S-type is also in running but 2nd place.

Donā€™t like the way Corsa sounds

Sponsored

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you notice any performance gains from your fast intentions axle back? Their claims on the dyno seem really large for an axle back and most other manufacturers (with exception of RTR) donā€™t tout any performance gains at all. What does your butt dyno tell you?
Hey there! Frankly, we do not have any experience with the fast intentions. I would agree as pretty impressive, but no feedback as of now :(

I'm actually gonna see about reaching out to those guys and see if it's something we're able to carry, so could be a different answer in the future :unsure:

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need some help deciding. I have a 4 door 2.7. Both seem to have great reviews. Want a deeper sound with no drone. I just dont want an obnoxious loud exhaust or to hear it while on the highway...bronco with softtop is already loud enough. Give me the pros and cons. Also which one is more quiet cruising? Both seem to be around same price point if you get the Corsa turndown.
I went with Fast Intentions after I got to meet their product design guys on a Baja Trip, they test everything down there. I will say it is just right on sound. Did the install myself less then an hour. I believe they were straight up about there dyno results. As it's easy enough to get called out if they made it up.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What else have you heard in person? Wondering how Fast Intentions compares to others with ears

I went with Fast Intentions after I got to meet their product design guys on a Baja Trip, they test everything down there. I will say it is just right on sound. Did the install myself less then an hour. I believe they were straight up about there dyno results. As it's easy enough to get called out if they made it up.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What else have you heard in person? Wondering how Fast Intentions compares to others with ears
I put glasspacks on my 68 Firebird and a 69 Camaro in the 80's so my hearing may be suspect ;) No I didn't go on any Bronco listening tours, but was exposed to several Bronco's running their stuff.

I make no claim to audiophile status, other then I did not want an obnoxious sound and it is far from that. You can hear it with the doors off and the Ford Performance Tune. You can hear it when you nail it. I have not put the doors back on since the tune. I will say it is far from obnoxious and stand by that. The sounds was true to the YouTube Review and the EXO review here:

The product design guys were down to earth people and didn't come with the extra bravado or attitude you sometimes see in motorsports.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another Fast Intentions vote. Put one on my Bronco waited roughly 2 months after I ordered it, and It was shipped. Definitely louder than stock from the inside of the truck. Never heard it from the outside. Like the sound.

Sponsored

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hands down fast intensions! Itā€™s a high quality product. I love mine, and when you understand the muffler design you can see why itā€™s better and why others canā€™t really compete. Hit me up with a DM if you wanna discount šŸ¤™

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Borla Touring... in any style.

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never got to hear any real-world comparisons, just a ton of youtube clips on different speakers & high end studio monitors. I went with Fast Intentions & I've been pretty happy so far. It's about exactly what I was wanting.
Sponsored