Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Need some help deciding. I have a 4 door 2.7. Both seem to have great reviews. Want a deeper sound with no drone. I just dont want an obnoxious loud exhaust or to hear it while on the highway...bronco with softtop is already loud enough. Give me the pros and cons. Also which one is more quiet cruising? Both seem to be around same price point if you get the Corsa turndown.
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the fast intentions axleback exhaust. Itā€™s about as loud as Iā€™d like for a daily driver and does exactly what you described.

I ended up doing the ceramic black version and I couldnā€™t be happier. Itā€™s considerably smaller than stock and sounds great.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My vote is for Borla.
Good point we can add Borla to the discussion. A few more dollars with Borla.
I second this. I have the 2.7 axle back Borla S-Type and love it. Great sound on startup and idle, no drone, and only loud when you get on it on the highway, but not annoying.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second this. I have the 2.7 axle back Borla S-Type and love it. Great sound on startup and idle, no drone, and only loud when you get on it on the highway, but not annoying.
I've got a Corsa exhaust on my truck. It is top notch, sounds great with no drone, and made in Ohio. But I like the Borla for the Bronco though because of the way they tuck the tips up behind the bumper a bit better.

Would you say the videos are pretty good at representing the sound? Planning on this being one of my firs mods but can't decide which of the 3 sound levels to get.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got a Corsa exhaust on my truck. It is top notch, sounds great with no drone, and made in Ohio. But I like the Borla for the Bronco though because of the way they tuck the tips up behind the bumper a bit better.

Would you say the videos are pretty good at representing the sound? Planning on this being one of my firs mods but can't decide which of the 3 sound levels to get.
Ya, the tips look great tucked up. The muffler itself is also tucked up really high which is great for clearance.

Yes. The videos are very accurate I would say. Make sure you listen to all 3 sound levels multiple times, and using headphones and phone/computer speaker. Get a wide variety. I gambled on the S-Type because I didnā€™t want to pay $1k and it not be much louder than stock (Touring). And I knew the ATAK was going to be too much for me.

620FDF77-60ED-499E-BDAA-BE756692CABB.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya, the tips look great tucked up. The muffler itself is also tucked up really high which is great for clearance.

Yes. The videos are very accurate I would say. Make sure you listen to all 3 sound levels multiple times, and using headphones and phone/computer speaker. Get a wide variety. I gambled on the S-Type because I didnā€™t want to pay $1k and it not be much louder than stock (Touring). And I knew the ATAK was going to be too much for me.

Ford Bronco Corsa or Fast Intentions Exhaust? 620FDF77-60ED-499E-BDAA-BE756692CABB
How is the S? Do you feel it is too loud and you should have went touring? Do you know what version the Ford Performance is most like?

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the Corsa slash cut on mine with the performance tune and it sounds much better. Can be had for $600s if you look hard enough. Easy install and quality is great.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How is the S? Do you feel it is too loud and you should have went touring? Do you know what version the Ford Performance is most like?
The S-Type is great. Youā€™d still
notice a sound upgrade with the Touring, but I havenā€™t heard it in person, just the videos. I just wanted to make sure I got my moneys worth, so went with the S-Type. Iā€™ve heard the Ford Performance is equal to the S-Type, which is another reason I went with it.

I do not regret S-Type, and probably would have been OK with Touring, just possibly a little disappointed. I also like the sound of the S-Type on acceleration better than the Touring from the videos. At idle, they both seemed acceptable though.

Sponsored

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Need some help deciding. I have a 4 door 2.7. Both seem to have great reviews. Want a deeper sound with no drone. I just dont want an obnoxious loud exhaust or to hear it while on the highway...bronco with softtop is already loud enough. Give me the pros and cons. Also which one is more quiet cruising? Both seem to be around same price point if you get the Corsa turndown.
Hey, there! Honestly, Corsa sounds like exactly what you're looking for! Corsa's no drone technology allows that quiet in the cabin while cruising, but loudness when you'd like it to be!

We're running the Corsa Cat-Back on our First Edition 2.7L and I'd say it's my personal favorite we've tested so far!

Here's a quick Youtube we did on it! Feel free to reach out to us here at Lethal Performance! We'd be more than happy to assist you getting set up!

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm in Washington. Not sure where you are but if in WA you can take a listen to my corsa

CG26

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350 1970 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered from Corsa They said they are 4 weeks out? Hopefully get mine soon.

Bronco#2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take you to install the fast intentions?

I have the fast intentions axleback exhaust. Itā€™s about as loud as Iā€™d like for a daily driver and does exactly what you described.

I ended up doing the ceramic black version and I couldnā€™t be happier. Itā€™s considerably smaller than stock and sounds great.
Sponsored