First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone who placed an alternate order with a different dealer able to successfully transfer their price protection certificate to the new dealer at time of purchase or are those dealer specific so I am S.O.L?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Model Year Transition price protection is a private offer that is in your name and should be applicable to any new Bronco purchase (maybe not BRaptors or HE-L's) regardless of the facilitating dealership. There is no transferring of certificate, the dealer will just need to look it up upon purchase. Just don't cancel your original order or you will end up canceling the certificate associated with it. Also, the rebate doesn't affect the dealerships profit on the sale so there is no reason for them not to apply it.

@RagnarKon or @Beach_Bum correct me if I'm wrong

OP
OP
Miltyflo

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Model Year Transition price protection is a private offer that is in your name and should be applicable to any new Bronco purchase (maybe not BRaptors or HE-L's) regardless of the facilitating dealership. There is no transferring of certificate, the dealer will just need to look it up upon purchase. Just don't cancel your original order or you will end up canceling the certificate associated with it. Also, the rebate doesn't affect the dealerships profit on the sale so there is no reason for them not to apply it.

Perfect, Thanks for the response. I wouldn't think they would decline it if it has no effect on the dealers $$. Original order is still unscheduled clean at PC10 so it has not been cancelled and I have the cert. # to give to them also

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently the MY Transition Offer is tied to the order holder's name and the ordered Bronco. In my specific case, I had the MY Transition Offer for MY'22 applied to a newly ordered and delivered MY'22 BD. That had lead to my understanding that it was only tied to the order holder's name. But I was corrected and found out that the dealer who applied that private offer likely had a charge back from Ford. The dealer never mentioned anything to me later. It was probably no big deal to their bottom line as they are one of the largest volume dealers in the nation.
Sponsored