Sponsored

Any issues receiving price protection check from dealers?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No issues with my Dealer at all. They honored MSRP and the Ford price protection....at the closing of the deal. They took it off the invoice and I paid the price agreed from the original order. The Dealer got reimbursed from Ford. This is how it was supposed to be done! (unlike some Dealers that charged some the full amount and then the customer had to wait for a check from Ford.)
Sponsored

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed my sales person twice, then emailed sales manager, and now emailed the general manager. Only been two months, but all I asked for was an update. Not a hard press on the check. Still no response. Next step will be Ford marketing and if I get a confirmation that the dealership will not be submitting the payment, I will then start talking about the name of the dealership specifically not honoring the program.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a link to fords PP, now called a "private offer".
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/

Also found this on Bronco Nation:

Q: How will 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer be given and claimed in 2023?
  • If a customer is eligible for an offer from a reservation or order that originated as a 2021 or 2022 model year, private offers will be generated on the impacted customers’ behalf and be visible to Dealers upon running a SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry. The offer can then be applied towards the deal to reduce the total customer cost of the vehicle.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once my vehicle gets scheduled for production (God only knows when) I'm going to get all these details worked out prior to picking it up so I know well before hand what to expect.
You are getting a 2023, so yours will work completely differently.

You don't have "Retail Price Protection". You have an individual offer rebate in SmartVincent under your name and zip code.

That works exactly like a "ford factory rebate". So, it's super easy for the dealer, and "in theory" no shenanigans.

Unless of course, yours takes long enough Ford raises the price again...
Sponsored