First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my 2022 showed up today at the dealer. We started the paperwork process and they are unaware of how the price protection works. Said there are no certificates to be used. (Supposed to be $975 for the BD 2 door). I know I’m a early delivery of 2022. Does anyone have any idea how the protection is supposed to work? Back story I’m a first day reservation holder, ordered in March of 21 and converted to 22 in October. Dealer claims I may get a check back from Ford but I’d hate to go through with sale and leave $975 on the table. Called bronco hotline and their answer is I should have agreed to a price with dealer first. The Ford site states it should be a certificate.
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer tells me that the amount per Ford's standard "price protection" schedule of amounts is that I will be given a "certificate" or "rebate" that is basically a credit at the time of my final payment/sale. My BL will be like $975 that will be credited to my deal. The price protection schedule shouldn't be a surprise and your dealer is an idiot if they claim they don't know about it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The certificates were supposed to be issued in late December when MY'22 production began. They would be attached to your Ford account that can only be used on a MY'22 purchase. If price protection is extended for MY'23, then a new certificate will be issued. I'm not surprised that the certificate hasn't been issued. Seems like one more hollow promise.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why it would not be like any other "private offer" from Ford. Ford does offer rebates in narrow bands for particular purposes.

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following…. I wonder if the dealers can hang onto these certificates as well instead of giving it to the owners.. good luck 🍀

RobNJ

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my 2022 showed up today at the dealer. We started the paperwork process and they are unaware of how the price protection works. Said there are no certificates to be used. (Supposed to be $975 for the BD 2 door). I know I’m a early delivery of 2022. Does anyone have any idea how the protection is supposed to work? Back story I’m a first day reservation holder, ordered in March of 21 and converted to 22 in October. Dealer claims I may get a check back from Ford but I’d hate to go through with sale and leave $975 on the table. Called bronco hotline and their answer is I should have agreed to a price with dealer first. The Ford site states it should be a certificate.
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#12

Attached the specific memo sent to dealers. Print it out and take it to your dealer

Price protection PPT (2).jpeg

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also curious how other dealers are handling this. I should be getting mine in a few weeks and really need to know how to bring this up.

Sponsored

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am currently dealing with this issue also. Completed purchase paperwork on 1/10 and picked up on 1/11. Noticed before physical pickup that the Price Protection was not applied to the MSRP, and thought I had a resolution when speaking with dealer the next day; but subsequently, the dealer sent me a screenshot of their incentive system showing the offer is not listed. Dealership told me to call Ford, now Ive been bounced around a few Ford CS departments only to end up where I started with my original CS rep telling me they cant help and that I should be talking to my Dealer. Fun!

For the genesis of this rigmarole, my dealer sent the following messages:
"We tried to look for and claim the $825 price protection incentive. Its supposed to show up under your name and address with an eCertificate number, however, it does not populate...The Incentive details it as a direct offer with certificate number. Let me know if you can find it"

"Attached is an inquiry screen where the offer should show up. It does not populate... Maybe contact Ford and ask them why. We have no way of getting it handled on our end. Based on Everything I have researched, you should be eligible for sure."
"I ran a couple other customers who are on re-order 22' model Bronco and scheduled, no offers are populating. My guess is it may update in the coming days"
Then the most recent email from my Ford CS Rep:
"I am unable to provide any certificate or program, but the dealership should be able to sort this out as Ford Motor Co. would refer you back to your dealership. Also, if you have qualified for the price protection program you should have been provided a certificate for redemption. I would advise partnering with the Service Manager. That would be the only information I am able to provide on behalf of your concern."

Definitely feels like I'm going to end up holding the bag here, but not going to stop pushing for something that should be automatically applied for customers that have waited 450+ days for Ford to fulfill their orders.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on, Ford! Where are the certificates?

OP
OP
WSMITH24

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am currently dealing with this issue also. Completed purchase paperwork on 1/10 and picked up on 1/11. Noticed before physical pickup that the Price Protection was not applied to the MSRP, and thought I had a resolution when speaking with dealer the next day; but subsequently, the dealer sent me a screenshot of their incentive system showing the offer is not listed. Dealership told me to call Ford, now Ive been bounced around a few Ford CS departments only to end up where I started with my original CS rep telling me they cant help and that I should be talking to my Dealer. Fun!

For the genesis of this rigmarole, my dealer sent the following messages:
"We tried to look for and claim the $825 price protection incentive. Its supposed to show up under your name and address with an eCertificate number, however, it does not populate...The Incentive details it as a direct offer with certificate number. Let me know if you can find it"
"Attached is an inquiry screen where the offer should show up. It does not populate... Maybe contact Ford and ask them why. We have no way of getting it handled on our end. Based on Everything I have researched, you should be eligible for sure."
"I ran a couple other customers who are on re-order 22' model Bronco and scheduled, no offers are populating. My guess is it may update in the coming days"
Then the most recent email from my Ford CS Rep:
"I am unable to provide any certificate or program, but the dealership should be able to sort this out as Ford Motor Co. would refer you back to your dealership. Also, if you have qualified for the price protection program you should have been provided a certificate for redemption. I would advise partnering with the Service Manager. That would be the only information I am able to provide on behalf of your concern."

Definitely feels like I'm going to end up holding the bag here, but not going to stop pushing for something that should be automatically applied for customers that have waited 450+ days for Ford to fulfill their orders.
I also talked with a Ford customer rep and they said they see the program under my name ( 2022 Model Bronco Price Protection) is the name of the program. but for some reason it is no populating on the dealer end, my dealer said he is going to reach out the their rep. TBC

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs