Affos

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 16 Ranger 2.2 diesel 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also talked with a Ford customer rep and they said they see the program under my name ( 2022 Model Bronco Price Protection) is the name of the program. but for some reason it is no populating on the dealer end, my dealer said he is going to reach out the their rep. TBC
So my 2022 showed up today at the dealer. We started the paperwork process and they are unaware of how the price protection works. Said there are no certificates to be used. (Supposed to be $975 for the BD 2 door). I know Iā€™m a early delivery of 2022. Does anyone have any idea how the protection is supposed to work? Back story Iā€™m a first day reservation holder, ordered in March of 21 and converted to 22 in October. Dealer claims I may get a check back from Ford but Iā€™d hate to go through with sale and leave $975 on the table. Called bronco hotline and their answer is I should have agreed to a price with dealer first. The Ford site states it should be a certificate.
Also dealing with it...MY 22 arrived yesterday...Trying to pick up today. Dealer called Ford Rep waiting to hear back....on what to do as the certificate is not loading on Ford's end...
Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke with Ford CS today. They said, yes under the program outline I should certainly qualify for this. However, they can't see anything in their system (SmartVincient), nor can the dealer. The CS rep (Very nice) spoke to her manager and the response was your dealer should understand how to apply the points for the price protection. If they don't they have "resources to work with." I'm really thinking either Ford didn't think this one through or there is some dishonesty going on here. @Ford Motor Company Some help with this program that is very well spelled out on your website would be great. Lot's of 22's hitting the dealers now with this issue.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is such BS, as soon as they announced this I was certain no-one would ever see a dime. I really hope this gets figured out ASAP, my Bronco is supposed to be delivered next week.

Maybe Tweet Levine? Where's our 6G Ford rep that chimes in once and awhile?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Figures. One more thing botched.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what do we do? Just eat it? File a class action lawsuit????????

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gee who knew this would be a problem when they farmed off the price protection certificates to a third party company?

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also dealing with it...MY 22 arrived yesterday...Trying to pick up today. Dealer called Ford Rep waiting to hear back....on what to do as the certificate is not loading on Ford's end...
I'm supposed to pick mine up in an hour and a half and they can't figure out how to get the certificate. I called the Bronco hotline and they talked to some supervisor and she is supposed to be calling me back. Word on the street is as of today they changed how the certificates are issued and they are giving them to customers instead of them being generated in Smart Vincent (Ford's software.)

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully they make that process retroactive for those who have been floating in the ether post-purchase šŸ¤ž

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2022 price protection issues. ABA804BF-46E0-47D1-B697-E9FEE08895D1
Ford Bronco 2022 price protection issues. 5CE654B4-851E-4276-A65A-EE45EE051A2E

Hopefully this will help some people.

Last edited:

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully this will help some people.
It says that the dealer has to enter the "6-12 digit code on the direct mail offer" The dealers can't find that and we were never sent anything. Maybe it's hidden in the calendar they sent us?

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It says that the dealer has to enter the "6-12 digit code on the direct mail offer" The dealers can't find that and we were never sent anything. Maybe it's hidden in the calendar they sent us?
Knowing Ford, probably šŸ˜‚ Unfortunately I donā€™t have an answer to that question. This is simply info I found. It does list the number to some marketing/communications center, so maybe they could help out with the number if the dealer contacted them šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Affos

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my 2022 showed up today at the dealer. We started the paperwork process and they are unaware of how the price protection works. Said there are no certificates to be used. (Supposed to be $975 for the BD 2 door). I know Iā€™m a early delivery of 2022. Does anyone have any idea how the protection is supposed to work? Back story Iā€™m a first day reservation holder, ordered in March of 21 and converted to 22 in October. Dealer claims I may get a check back from Ford but Iā€™d hate to go through with sale and leave $975 on the table. Called bronco hotline and their answer is I should have agreed to a price with dealer first. The Ford site states it should be a certificate.
After calling Ford Customer Service and them saying the dealer should be able to claim it in Smart Vincent and the dealer not being able to claim it... Ended up agreeing that the dealer would cut me a check once they were able to claim it. Bronco is awesome so really disappointing that Ford is not able to figure out how to keep their promises and do a better job at communicating with their dealers. Additionally, still no email from Ford that my vehicle is built, shipped or delivered and no online window sticker and no factory photo. Lots of misses from the Marketing Team and IT but kudos to the amazing Ford Dealers, Engineers, Michigan Assembly and the rest of the team.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After calling Ford Customer Service and them saying the dealer should be able to claim it in Smart Vincent and the dealer not being able to claim it... Ended up agreeing that the dealer would cut me a check once they were able to claim it. Bronco is awesome so really disappointing that Ford is not able to figure out how to keep their promises and do a better job at communicating with their dealers. Additionally, still no email from Ford that my vehicle is built, shipped or delivered and no online window sticker and no factory photo. Lots of misses from the Marketing Team and IT but kudos to the amazing Ford Dealers, Engineers, Michigan Assembly and the rest of the team.
Glad that the dealer will write you a check if it ever gets straightend out. The tax on it should be a wash as you'd have to pay it on a rebate anyway. Not that I would wish this evil on anyone, but I would not count on ever getting it. Ford has a rather... lengthy record of making promises (like first come, first served) and then reversing it later in relation to the Bronco launch. I would not be surprised if they backed off the promise,

Affos

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info Matt, Iā€™ll run with this info and see if I can get some
More answers.
Let us know what you find out....Did you end up taking delivery or are you waiting for them to figure it out?
Sponsored