Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so basically if I want to swap my 2021 BD order to a Badlands in 2022 I'm fucked? nice...this bullshit gets better and better.
You would realistically expected to be able to move up to a more expensive model than you had reserved and Ford would hold the price?
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would realistically expected to be able to move up to a more expensive model than you had reserved and Ford would hold the price?
well basically they did as the vouchers between the BD and Badlands is the same so....

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

well basically they did as the vouchers between the BD and Badlands is the same so....
Not the same? The value of the voucher is determined by the increase in the model you had on order - so far most option prices seem unchanged - you can apply the voucher to another model, that is the distinction.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't have the time to read through 17 pages but assuming you make no changes to the build that you had in place, you get a voucher to offset the difference. If this is correct the problem in the logic is as follows (and I apologize if it has already been mentioned): 1. you will probably wind up paying taxes still on the increased sticker price and 2. your cost of registration and insurance may be slightly higher due the sticker price. Luckily I finalized what I wanted a few months back with the exception of the color.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a interesting follow-up to this is: Will the vouchers also be Dealer locked? Would I be able to take my voucher to another dealer that has more allocations, possibly getting my order built faster? Could I apply it to an order that I place now at another dealership?

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will we receive the voucher for our price protection or will the dealer?
Sponsored