Sponsored

Anyone install a digital rearview mirror like Fullvue or Wolfbox?

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking of getting a digital rearview mirror with cameras for improved visibility, recording and allowing me to fill up my cargo space.
Wolfbox is pretty reasonable and offers 4k recording. Ther's also the Fullvue which is more expensive.

Have you installed either and why?
Where did you mount the rear camera?
Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed a brandmotion and love it. Much better then the others out there as it's a full mirror replacement.

OP
OP
PC Austin

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed a brandmotion and love it. Much better then the others out there as it's a full mirror replacement.

Nice. However it's more expensive than wolf box, by alot and does not have 4k recording. So I'm trying to understand why fullvue is better?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice. However it's more expensive than wolf box, by alot and does not have 4k recording. So I'm trying to understand why fullvue is better?
Depends what you’re looking for if you’re looking for a super clean installation with not a bunch of wires and some thing that replaces the actual OEM mirror this is the best option.

If you’re looking for something that straps on to your current mirror and has more wire connections in appearance isn’t quite as important. There are other options out there for sure.

I’m very happy with the video quality. I am running to Thinkware dash cam in my Shelby GT 500 so I’m very familiar with DashCam video quality.

Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
PC Austin

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

m_grovs

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the Brandmotion version as well. I liked that it replaced the stock mirror. The video quality is fine, and does well in low light.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends what you’re looking for if you’re looking for a super clean installation with not a bunch of wires and some thing that replaces the actual OEM mirror this is the best option.

If you’re looking for something that straps on to your current mirror and has more wire connections in appearance isn’t quite as important. There are other options out there for sure.

I’m very happy with the video quality. I am running to Thinkware dash cam in my Shelby GT 500 so I’m very familiar with DashCam video quality.
Thanks for the discussion and options to you and the OP.

My only question with these is that I don’t hear much about the camera view at night. Can you share what that’s like?

Looking at this Brandmotion Fullvue and think the $500 is a fair price if I can find someone to install Without breaking the bank.

OP
OP
PC Austin

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the discussion and options to you and the OP.

My only question with these is that I don’t hear much about the camera view at night. Can you share what that’s like?

Looking at this Brandmotion Fullvue and think the $500 is a fair price if I can find someone to install Without breaking the bank.
I went ahead and got the wolf box g900 and installed it myself. Primarily for the 4k resolution and price. They have a good sale on for $219 which includes the powered hardware install cable. I also have the mirror bracket which replaces the mirror entirely. I'm liking it so far. I attached the camera on top of my rear brake light. I'm on business travel when I get back I'll take some shots of the night view with it.

Sponsored

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just did the wolf box and installed it yesterday. Haven’t used at night yet but install was easy enough.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed the Wolfbox G900 this weekend. I installed the rear camera on top of the 3rd brake light. Sitting in the driveway everything looked good and clear but on the road it's hard to get used too. I could see nothing well with the Sunrider top back. I had to turn the brightness up all the way and I would see both the reflection of the actual mirror and the view from the display. It was very distracting. I ended up turning the display off. I was going to purchase the anti-glare film but the reviews are horrible. Is there something I am doing wrong?

OP
OP
PC Austin

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the Wolfbox G900 this weekend. I installed the rear camera on top of the 3rd brake light. Sitting in the driveway everything looked good and clear but on the road it's hard to get used too. I could see nothing well with the Sunrider top back. I had to turn the brightness up all the way and I would see both the reflection of the actual mirror and the view from the display. It was very distracting. I ended up turning the display off. I was going to purchase the anti-glare film but the reviews are horrible. Is there something I am doing wrong?
The antiglare film for me does actually work pretty good. But I sure wish the mirror screen presented a finer resolution. I also have to turn up the brightness all the way. I see from the wolf box community Facebook page that this is common.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The antiglare film for me does actually work pretty good. But I sure wish the mirror screen presented a finer resolution. I also have to turn up the brightness all the way. I see from the wolf box community Facebook page that this is common.
thank you. I will try the film.
Sponsored