First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it would be cool if Ford released those kind of specific production stats but they don't. Maybe one day...
Either way, everytime l see a Bronco l smile but when l see a 2 door l get all giddy. Lol. Such a great design...
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco -ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY 2 DOOR BRONCOS ARE PRODUCED YEARLY? - Bronco wra

Sponsored

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess 51 week wait was extremely lucky. I still get asked multiple times a week about it, and most common thing I hear is that people don't even know the 2 door exists. Also when I picked mine up according to my dealer I was the second person to get a manual.
I think if they were on dealer lots and people could actually get one they would start to be as common to see as wranglers. It's unfortunate because it is such a cool car.
Ford Bronco -ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY 2 DOOR BRONCOS ARE PRODUCED YEARLY? - IMG20230520142010

Ford Bronco -ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY 2 DOOR BRONCOS ARE PRODUCED YEARLY? - IMG20230224162658

Edit : I've never seen another 2dr basesqatch in the wild

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because Ford decided to only offer the 2-door in a hardtop and then proceeded to completely botch the manufacturing of the hardtops and still continues to refuse to offer the 2-doors with a factory soft-top.
I am aware of that history....I have been involved from the start. But....why are they not even taking orders on them? I have not heard an official reason. Just curious.

OP
OP

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If l knew how loud it was gonna be inside at freeway speeds l would of gotten chunkier 33's. I'll something
Not sure what happened there but it sent a fragment of a thought l was gonna send but didn't, then it sent it-the thought l decided not to send...wait...whats happening? Lol...nevermind.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The historic 2 door constraint percentage has been 17%. Demand has been in the 28% range.

I don’t know if Ford has been able to maintain a 17% production rate for 2 doors. I probably see around 20% of 2 doors in my rural area.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford knows and they're not telling on purpose.

I'm just glad that I have mine.

Ford Bronco -ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY 2 DOOR BRONCOS ARE PRODUCED YEARLY? - IMG_3983
Over here like:
Ford Bronco -ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY 2 DOOR BRONCOS ARE PRODUCED YEARLY? - 3oEhmCmDzqV12kkwdW

What a flex! Careful, without professional help you'll be showing us how high you can bounce, lol.

Only down side to owning a real Bronco (2dr), us owners are always bitching about cargo space….
Ford Bronco -ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY 2 DOOR BRONCOS ARE PRODUCED YEARLY? - 3oEhmCmDzqV12kkwdW
Not once have I bitched about the cargo space. I'm not trying to participate in the homeless cosplay trend (overlanding) and I only have 3 people in it for trips but always enough room. I do have the JCR spare tire basket but don't really need it unless I'm camping and want to put bulky, lightweight stuff out there.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just curious if there is way to find out those kind of specifics. I know its a lot less then the 4 door, but was wondering if anyone knew that kind of info.
Thx...
All of the Broncos produced are two door. The four door is Bronco XL. 😁

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford knows and they're not telling on purpose.

Over here like:

What a flex! Careful, without professional help you'll be showing us how high you can bounce, lol.

Not once have I bitched about the cargo space. I'm not trying to participate in the homeless cosplay trend (overlanding) and I only have 3 people in it for trips but always enough room. I do have the JCR spare tire basket but don't really need it unless I'm camping and want to put bulky, lightweight stuff out there.
I concur on cargo space If you don’t have room. Then you are carrying useless stuff(over landing)in town etc.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attended the New Hampshire off rodeo on 6/2 and was astounded that there were four two door broncos driven to the event by “us“ owners. Three of those two doors were Cyber Orange. Long live the two door Bronco!

PXL_20220523_183032137.jpeg

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only down side to owning a real Bronco (2dr), us owners are always bitching about cargo space….
IMG_3983.jpeg
I don't bitch about it. I'm a grandpa. I am not required to provide transport for any family other than my wife. Plenty enough room with the back seats down AND it supports my antisocial behavior. I can't give anyone a ride I only have 2 seats therefore I don't have to have company with me when I drive 😁 😁 😁
Sponsored