Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Top Secret Meeting at Bronco HQ:

Bronco Supreme Commander- “There’s a lot of discontent about delivery time being spread on the Bronco 6g site. Any ideas.... short of actually delivering Broncos (raucous, evil laughter)....on what we can do to dissuade this?”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Well, based on the reactions to the hammocks, flags, and especially the calendar, if we send them something they don’t understand, it should keep them occupied for a few months.”

Bronco Supreme Commander- “Hmmmm, what to send? It must appeal to the most juvenile, immature, Bronco 6g member sense of humor”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Sir, I found this in the scrap heap and was saving it for later.”

Bronco Supreme Commander “Perfect!!! Just send that to ONE of them! The rest will lose their minds wondering when theirs are coming! They‘ll be so distracted they may even forget we discontinued Antimatter Blue!”
(raucous, evil laughter)
*Laughs in Levine*
Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Top Secret Meeting at Bronco HQ:

Bronco Supreme Commander- “There’s a lot of discontent about delivery time being spread on the Bronco 6g site. Any ideas.... short of actually delivering Broncos (raucous, evil laughter)....on what we can do to dissuade this?”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Well, based on the reactions to the hammocks, flags, and especially the calendar, if we send them something they don’t understand, it should keep them occupied for a few months.”

Bronco Supreme Commander- “Hmmmm, what to send? It must appeal to the most juvenile, immature, Bronco 6g member sense of humor”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Sir, I found this in the scrap heap and was saving it for later.”

Bronco Supreme Commander “Perfect!!! Just send that to ONE of them! The rest will lose their minds wondering when theirs are coming! They‘ll be so distracted they may even forget we discontinued Antimatter Blue!”
(raucous, evil laughter)
I, for one, will never forget AMB.

Pharaoh Edge

Badlands
First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's for putting weights on a gym rack.
Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? 20220105_141032
Sponsored