Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We know what it's not for.
Personal experience? Does Ford need to put a warning label on it because of people like you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those of you that had suggestions for the OP on how to search etc. I did notice that those with those comments have been members since 2020 or early 2021 - would love to see those early posts........... bet they were similar. just saying. OP is new member and just took delivery
Search function is a new feature designed for new users!

It even can find older posts and threads from before its implementation!

In fact, I've heard this new ability to search for information is so powerful they are going to make a whole website dedicated to finding information online. It's a virtual butler named "Jeeves" and you can ask him anything you want!

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I understand however what would you search for if you are a new owner and had no idea what its related to - I don't think its a big ask to send a picture to the willing to help members on this forum as a new owner rather than spending endless hours guessing how to craft a search question that might get you the answer. I helped him out and will continue to do so. I don't mind and I am sorry if you had to read it and it upset you. Quite honestly these types of posts are more of a waste of time and not what this forum is designed for.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I prefer to look at the what's new threads to see if I might be able to help someone out from my experinces and learning rather than look for an opportunity to discourage or make someone feel inadequate. As with anything new there is learning curve and I am sure as time goes on and things and nomenclature are learned new members will navigate better.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Always has to be one A-hole to inform the OP their answer is in the manual or using the search function in the forum. The amount of wasted keystrokes on the keyboard or phone could have provided the answer instead.
Wasted strokes??
I changed hands and gained a stroke!!!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you that had suggestions for the OP on how to search etc. I did notice that those with those comments have been members since 2020 or early 2021 - would love to see those early posts........... bet they were similar. just saying. OP is new member and just took delivery
You could search my post history!!!

Fucking gold mine right there!!!

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's the Borg life support system.

Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? 690e8311d5063996ad32c457261c1416

Borg, Bronco, whatever... It's all the same.

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prefer to look at the what's new threads to see if I might be able to help someone out from my experinces and learning rather than look for an opportunity to discourage or make someone feel inadequate. As with anything new there is learning curve and I am sure as time goes on and things and nomenclature are learned new members will navigate better.
Took delivery around Halloween. Haven't had the back off yet. Have seen that thing-a-ma-jig for three months now and wondered wtf is that... Now I know. Thanks 6G fam

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could search my post history!!!

Fucking gold mine right there!!!
He said 2020-21, not since the dawn of time. Your early posts are safe in the B6G museum. ;)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I’m sure the aftermarket will make an accessory for that too. I mean, FFS, I saw this door lock cover on Amazon. And it looks like carbon fiber.
Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? 690e8311d5063996ad32c457261c1416
**takes notes while contemplating physics, anatomy, perpetual motion.
Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? OGC

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why be sorry?

You're absolutely correct in that search functions are in the forum and they do work. And also that this forum is inundated with pointless new threads. Frankly, most of the actual contributors are gone now due to the brain drain.

That the OP took offense to being told to search, along with a bunch of silly jokes, is on the OP.
Partially sorry for OP’s first thread turning into a shitpostfest. Yes, it was a something that would’ve been found in countless other threads, articles, YouTube videos and the like had they RTFM. I’d like them to feel welcome to post more, but to be fair, they’ve been on the forum for approx. 9 months now, they now know what they are getting into.

Perhaps the sorry is from the Canadian in me…

Maybe I’m apologizing for the fact that we enthusiasts hold other owners to a high standard where the legitimately and simply need to read the manual. We have sifted through TSB’s, WSM’s, and almost all documentation available on our rigs and their configurations. We know that these answers are out there and we expect everyone else to rise up to our level of expertise… but we forget the fact that yes, there are labels to not drink brake fluid… and yet there’ll be two new threads today on how to activate the Mirror defrost(as if it hasn’t been the same button for thirty fuckin years).

I am often guilty of blindly assuming and expecting people to be the best independent version of themselves without remembering the lengths that society has gone to cater to the lowest common denominator. I do think we can all improve in some way… patience, empathy, or reading the fucking manual.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But I’m sure the aftermarket will make an accessory for that too. I mean, FFS, I saw this door lock cover on Amazon. And it looks like carbon fiber.
Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? OGC
okay, I had to look that up....and I'm still confused as to why...why would someone do this??? And it's got 37 positive reviews! That means people ARE buying this...I'm so confused with people in the world. I see some people and I just feel they're stealing my oxygen.
Sponsored