First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To me it looks like the main support rod for the Flux Capacitor. Mounts next to the turbo. Get her up to 88mph and see what happens.
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do figure it out, I would like knowing what it actually is.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Starting off the new year the right way. o_O:cautious:😁
Love your avatar! I’d like to put that on the back of my Bronco, (if I ever get it).

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like a weight plate storage bar with a olympic size adapter. Maybe used for payload testing? Also looks like a total posers home made bed mounted baja tire carrier.
Looks like @MaverickMan sent us on the right path, while they look similar to Wall Mounted Weight Plate Holders, being they came from an auto supply/parts department, they may be wall mounted wheel/tire hangers (see hack in video). On the other hand, MaverickMan may be correct that they are 1" diameter weight plate holders with 1.9" olympic weight plate sleeve adapters. @bennet59, can you please measure the diameter and length of both pieces.

Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? 613ykaOVkgL._AC_SL1111_

The tip off came from this hack video:

https://www.garage-gyms.com/force-usa-myrack-modular-power-rack-review/
Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? myrack-plate-storage-horns-with-2inch-adapter

Last edited:

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered some ford accessories, and this unidentified part came with my order. Seems to have been added to my order not on the invoice.

A2194C9F-C3BE-4537-9B63-1E7977AFDABC.jpeg

A6BB549D-F62F-4EF2-9D3E-03D2BE476053.jpeg

1D83962C-750B-4C8D-9454-4C5E4562E725.jpeg
It's purpose is to puzzle you, to make you wonder what it is, to cause you to post pictures of it to a public forum and ask if anyone else knows what it is for.

And it appears that it worked, exactly as intended.

Sponsored

4wJive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its the spare tire rear camera extension since you said you were putting 60’ inch tires on it.

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's purpose is to puzzle you, to make you wonder what it is, to cause you to post pictures of it to a public forum and ask if anyone else knows what it is for.

And it appears that it worked, exactly as intended.
Top Secret Meeting at Bronco HQ:

Bronco Supreme Commander- “There’s a lot of discontent about delivery time being spread on the Bronco 6g site. Any ideas.... short of actually delivering Broncos (raucous, evil laughter)....on what we can do to dissuade this?”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Well, based on the reactions to the hammocks, flags, and especially the calendar, if we send them something they don’t understand, it should keep them occupied for a few months.”

Bronco Supreme Commander- “Hmmmm, what to send? It must appeal to the most juvenile, immature, Bronco 6g member sense of humor”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Sir, I found this in the scrap heap and was saving it for later.”

Bronco Supreme Commander “Perfect!!! Just send that to ONE of them! The rest will lose their minds wondering when theirs are coming! They‘ll be so distracted they may even forget we discontinued Antimatter Blue!”
(raucous, evil laughter)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Top Secret Meeting at Bronco HQ:

Bronco Supreme Commander- “There’s a lot of discontent about delivery time being spread on the Bronco 6g site. Any ideas.... short of actually delivering Broncos (raucous, evil laughter)....on what we can do to dissuade this?”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Well, based on the reactions to the hammocks, flags, and especially the calendar, if we send them something they don’t understand, it should keep them occupied for a few months.”

Bronco Supreme Commander- “Hmmmm, what to send? It must appeal to the most juvenile, immature, Bronco 6g member sense of humor”

Bronco PR Lackey- “Sir, I found this in the scrap heap and was saving it for later.”

Bronco Supreme Commander “Perfect!!! Just send that to ONE of them! The rest will lose their minds wondering when theirs are coming! They‘ll be so distracted they may even forget we discontinued Antimatter Blue!”
(raucous, evil laughter)
Winner.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh that’s why my Bronco hasn’t been built yet.. you’re hoarding all the extra metal

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered some ford accessories, and this unidentified part came with my order. Seems to have been added to my order not on the invoice.

Ford Bronco Anyone know what this is for? myrack-plate-storage-horns-with-2inch-adapter

Yeah that looks like it’s just missing the lotion dispenser to go with it

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s the next gift to reservation holders that don’t have their bronco. You screw it to the floor and sit on it every time you think about your bronco. When you read about someone getting a bronco without a reservation you add the larger sleeve before you sit on it.
THATS A GOOD 1.......SO TRUE.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like a Ford dildo for all those who they have screwed!

JTRescue

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 JDM 77-series Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A seat for your Jeeper friends?
Sponsored