Sponsored

Anyone levereged production delays to get discounted warranty extension through dealers?

StraTeej

Black Diamond
First Name
Teej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with the thought that my bronco ("In Production" since 3/3) has likely been sitting idle for some time, with more sitting likely. I'm not typically an extended warranty buyer, but given this is a new model that's in some ways being built/rebuilt a few times, it seems like there's a higher than average chance of something going wrong.

I've read many of the posts re: dealers that sell extended warranty coverage online for somewhat reasonable prices (this one helped), but I was curious if anyone's been able to leverage the production delays/idle time into something of value from their local/ordering dealer.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with the thought that my bronco ("In Production" since 3/3) has likely been sitting idle for some time, with more sitting likely. I'm not typically an extended warranty buyer, but given this is a new model that's in some ways being built/rebuilt a few times, it seems like there's a higher than average chance of something going wrong.

I've read many of the posts re: dealers that sell extended warranty coverage online for somewhat reasonable prices (this one helped), but I was curious if anyone's been able to leverage the production delays/idle time into something of value from their local/ordering dealer.
You have no leverage when they are selling Broncos for over sticker. Get the Granger warranty deal.