Sponsored

Anyone order through Tomball Ford? Any dealer scumbag tactics there at pick up?

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
With the contagious greed virus infecting some ford dealers I want to be prepared. Anyone picked up their bronco at tomball Ford. Are they pulling any shenanigans. Did they deduct the $100 reservation fee and order deposit fee from sale price?
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Waiting on mine to come in. Not expecting anything bad but won’t know till mine shows. Is yours in?

OP
OP

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
Waiting on mine to come in. Not expecting anything bad but won’t know till mine shows. Is yours in?
Nope says still being built for over a month now

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have only two impressions of them so far. Their service department was the one that totaled a customer's car getting an oil change and didn't bend over backwards or put them in a loaner right away. There was a thread here on B6G a few months ago about it. That doesn't mean their sales department is similar but it's certainly not a good first impression for me as I was planning on using them for maintenance.

I test drove a 4D Wildtrak with a salesman a couple months ago and it went well enough but he didn't know much about them though that wasn't a surprise. I have his name and number if you'd like it. Seems like a decent guy.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One of their sales guys had a YouTube channel always giving updates. If I guess, that’s im sure he’s the one that got the priority order. Iirc he had his already

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order is with Tomball and Jorge has been great. Mine is awaiting shipping from Map now. I’m expecting a flawless transaction in a few weeks. I’ve had his personal number the entire time and always gets back to me with my questions.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order is with Tomball and Jorge has been great. Mine is awaiting shipping from Map now. I’m expecting a flawless transaction in a few weeks. I’ve had his personal number the entire time and always gets back to me with my questions.
Be honest, are you cool with him giving himself priority instead of a paying customer like you?

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Be honest, are you cool with him giving himself priority instead of a paying customer like you?
He gave himself nothing. The dealership had to make a decision. Now if I bought a lot of cars from them in the past and the owner didn’t consider that fact, yes I would be pissed. This will be my first transaction from Tomball. My regular Ford dealer in Houston that I have bought at least 6 cars from told me I would pay at least 10000 adm. I laughed and went somewhere else.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He gave himself nothing. The dealership had to make a decision. Now if I bought a lot of cars from them in the past and the owner didn’t consider that fact, yes I would be pissed. This will be my first transaction from Tomball. My regular Ford dealer in Houston that I have bought at least 6 cars from told me I would pay at least 10000 adm. I laughed and went somewhere else.
I’m happy you‘re getting MSRP, I went to a distant dealer for a deal too. I’m not looking to make a big deal about this but it just bothers me they choose a salesperson to get the priority spot over real (full paying) customers. But, here’s 3 points to consider which you raised:

1. If you think he had zero influence on who got the priority spot, well I just don’t know what to say. “Hey Jorge, we saw in the system without you telling us that you ordered yourself a Bronco, and we know this is totally out of the blue but we have decided to offer you the priority spot for your Bronco.”

2. Tomball is a top volume dealer. Do you really think there are zero other people who reserved a Bronco at Tomball AND bought a lot of cars from them?

3. And to your point, the dealer (his bosses), chose him for the priority spot instead of real customers. Says something about the dealer‘s leadership.

Again, happy your getting MSRP, enjoy your Bronco.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m happy you‘re getting MSRP, I went to a distant dealer for a deal too. I’m not looking to make a big deal about this but it just bothers me they choose a salesperson to get the priority spot over real (full paying) customers. But, here’s 3 points to consider which you raised:

1. If you think he had zero influence on who got the priority spot, well I just don’t know what to say. “Hey Jorge, we saw in the system without you telling us that you ordered yourself a Bronco, and we know this is totally out of the blue but we have decided to offer you the priority spot for your Bronco.”

2. Tomball is a top volume dealer. Do you really think there are zero other people who reserved a Bronco at Tomball AND bought a lot of cars from them?

3. And to your point, the dealer (his bosses), chose him for the priority spot instead of real customers. Says something about the dealer‘s leadership.

Again, happy your getting MSRP, enjoy your Bronco.
I didn’t buy from them, so I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I would have zero issue with the dealership giving the priority build to a top employee. Taking care of good employees is even more important than giving a special bonus to one customer as far as I’m concerned. It’s not like the owner gave it to his wife or something.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang lot of butthurt about an employee getting a priority... Are people this salty over their ability to use the D-Plan too?

Nothing stopping anyone here from working sales at a dealer for "perks". I think the job sucks, they can have their perks.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs