Sponsored

Anyone running the IAG winch mount plate for the modular bumper?

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Strangely, not finding much experience about this winch mount, even though it looks the closest to the Ford Performance winch package mount. The only post I've found is this thread where OP had to take an angle grinder to the thing to make a 12k winch fit. If anyone else out there is running it, what winch are you running? I know the RC high mount is an option, but I like the looks of this one much better (and the bull bar is a nice touch). Seems like an oversight from IAG to not make this compatible with bigger winches given the bronco's size.

If I could buy the Ford kit sans-winch, I'd probably go that direction, but that kit is just way too spendy for everything...
thanks in advance!
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure it’s their i-line and may be similar/the same as mabett’s and other mounts. Not that it’s a horrible thing, but I don’t think it’s in the same ballpark as the OEM mount that comes with frame reinforcements. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

OP
OP
Ocnorb

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure it’s their i-line and may be similar/the same as mabett’s and other mounts. Not that it’s a horrible thing, but I don’t think it’s in the same ballpark as the OEM mount that comes with frame reinforcements. Someone correct me if I’m wrong
It's definitely not, but I was planning on getting frame horn reinforcements (forget the name of the kit offered by someone on here). It's just weird to me that no one seems to be running this. I can only muster that it's because of the hacking and grinding required for a 12k winch. I might give it a go anyways.

OP
OP
Ocnorb

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs