Sponsored

Anyone thinking of advanced fiberglass concepts top?

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking of ordering one and picking it up in California and driving back with it in a pickup. If they can get it done in October that is my plan. 1k to ship it is crazy. I live in western Washington and could bring back a couple more people's if they wanted. Save a big chunk of money.
Sponsored

TexasFishDoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered mine back in December and still waiting to receive it. I would not order just yet until some of the reviews come in from the owners themselves. I was told I will receive it in August. Nice of you to offer transport services yet I am in Texas.

OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine back in December and still waiting to receive it. I would not order just yet until some of the reviews come in from the owners themselves. I was told I will receive it in August. Nice of you to offer transport services yet I am in Texas.
Probably a good idea to wait for reviews. I think they are the only ones making a one piece. Be nice to hear your review for sure.

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also ordered a white one-piece. Ugh, saw on another thread that ADV has delayed delivery again. Now saying Sept/Oct. After paying them upfront, I'd expect they'd explain what the issues are and where they are in the production process at this time. Color me concerned. 🤔

OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model