Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check this E-bay listing for a '69 Bronco.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154366499257

NO RESERVE AUCTION

1969 FORD Bronco 4x4

Stored since 1984, G code 302 V-8, C code 3 speed transmission, U150 body code full length Hardtop with doors, uncut body, color code 6 Pebble Beige, Axle code 18 3.50 ratio, DSO 75 originally sold in Phoenix Arizona and has been in Texas since 1984.

It does roll and steer, no brakes, does not run. Good basis for a restoration or resto-mod build. Not registered or titled since 1984 title was lost and truck is no longer in DMV system, therefor selling on a Bill of Sale.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I immediately recognized those orange awnings. That's about 10 minutes from my office if I hit traffic.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I immediately recognized those orange awnings. That's about 10 minutes from my office if I hit traffic.
Collins Brothers - they have a bit of fever when selling TJs and other jeeps. They do tend to find some real gems but they also get top $ for them. This Bronco in the E-bay auction needs lots of TLC. Before COVID I used to travel to TX since the company I work for has their headquarters there.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That body is toast.
Yeah you would need to fork for a new fiberglass body. Not sure if anyone is making steel replacement bodies. I know that few years back there was company that bought or licensed the older mustang bodies and was building steel replacement bodies. Restoring this baby would require some serious dinero.

Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually you can pretty much build an Early Bronco now days from the ground up. If you ever spent any time at classicbroncos.com you can find just about anything you need, frames, engines, body parts, etc. Plus there is a huge aftermarket available using OEM stampings and reproduction parts. Dennis Carpenter even has Fords’ backing to sell NOS and officially licensed “Ford” branded parts.

https://www.dennis-carpenter.com/broncobodies

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well at least one of the doors is frameless!

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wow it comes with washout interior and active drains! Is it cactus grey also?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this should shut down the "I can't stand the Camo/Navy Pier/Bronze Dash/Orange Accents/whatever complaints about the current interiors...

Ford Bronco Anyone up for a Project 1615420828900

Nevermind. I know better. At least it appears that this one comes with both washout drains and cooling seats. 😜

Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah you would need to fork for a new fiberglass body. Not sure if anyone is making steel replacement bodies. I know that few years back there was company that bought or licensed the older mustang bodies and was building steel replacement bodies. Restoring this baby would require some serious dinero.
There are actually two companies in your neck of the woods ( meaning California) that reproduce bodies for about $10,000 depends if you want doors or no doors, you definitely don't want to fiberglass body anymore, that's so 80s, and they're pretty much garbage I only know that because I have one it came with one of my broncos.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this should shut down the "I can't stand the Camo/Navy Pier/Bronze Dash/Orange Accents/whatever complaints about the current interiors...

Ford Bronco Anyone up for a Project 1615420828900

Nevermind. I know better. At least it appears that this one comes with both washout drains and cooling seats. 😜
Its missing the optional red button :geek:

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check this E-bay listing for a '69 Bronco.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154366499257

NO RESERVE AUCTION

1969 FORD Bronco 4x4

Stored since 1984, G code 302 V-8, C code 3 speed transmission, U150 body code full length Hardtop with doors, uncut body, color code 6 Pebble Beige, Axle code 18 3.50 ratio, DSO 75 originally sold in Phoenix Arizona and has been in Texas since 1984.

It does roll and steer, no brakes, does not run. Good basis for a restoration or resto-mod build. Not registered or titled since 1984 title was lost and truck is no longer in DMV system, therefor selling on a Bill of Sale.
Uh, yeah... looks like it went down with the Titanic. That's what you call FUGLY.
I previously did a frame off restore of a '58 Jeep Willys and now know the work (and expense) a "project" like that can take. I'd sooner poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick. :oops::)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Uh, yeah... looks like it went down with the Titanic. That's what you call FUGLY.
I previously did a frame off restore of a '58 Jeep Willys and now know the work (and expense) a "project" like that can take. I'd sooner poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick. :oops::)
Been there, done that, 1938 Chevy pickup, never again.
Sponsored