Sponsored

Anyone using vinyl (PU leather) seat covers?

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have cloth interior and am kicking around the idea of getting seat covers. I’d prefer leather, but the katskinz price kills me. Does anyone here have vinyl seat covers? If so, would you recommend them? I’m am worried about the lack of breathability and quality. I see slot of ads for them, but am suspect of the quality
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have cloth interior and am kicking around the idea of getting seat covers. I’d prefer leather, but the katskinz price kills me. Does anyone here have vinyl seat covers? If so, would you recommend them? I’m am worried about the lack of breathability and quality. I see slot of ads for them, but am suspect of the quality
Mabett has some on Amazon that are highly rated for around $250. Youtube videos show pretty easy to install.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Mabett ones fit very well.

They won't last the life of your Bronco, but they wear well for the price they are.

They seem to "breath" as well as the stock fabric, for what it's worth, but mine are starting to show some wear from sliding out after about 6 months.

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sasquatch 2DR; '78 FJ40; '85 T4R
Your Bronco Model
Base
PRP covers are great! High quality and fully customizable. We're a dealer and can get you a discount. We opted for suede on the center section with MGV outer. They fit perfect!
Ford Bronco Anyone using vinyl (PU leather) seat covers? PRPInstalled

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have leather seats in other vehicles without air-conditioning and they give me swamp ass constantly. I can’t imagine what the vinyl is going to do to me this summer.

Sponsored

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are those PRP covers for a 2Dr or a 4Dr? I've got a 2Dr? Are they sold just for the front... or do you have to buy all 4?

And of course... what are they going for?

OP
OP

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same question as Owl…
Sponsored