Sponsored

Anyone with Everglades 'waiting list' with your dealer?

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am on a dealer list local to me and sounded like a fairly small list - again dealer list, no deposit, etc. Just on a list to prioritize people who are interested when Everglades order banks open. Anyone else doing this and what are you hearing around process and price?
Sponsored

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am on a dealer list local to me and sounded like a fairly small list - again dealer list, no deposit, etc. Just on a list to prioritize people who are interested when Everglades order banks open. Anyone else doing this and what are you hearing around process and price?
I've heard you can just walk in, order one and get it in about 3-4 weeks. Who needs a list for the Everglades?

BWAHAHAHA..... Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

hiergeistf

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang, 2017 F250, 2012 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a reservation for a Bronce, and just asked my dealer to change it to the Everglades model when the order bank lists that option. I already sent the dealer my options list. He also informed his regional sales rep that I was interested in getting the everglades model. I will bug the dealer the week of 7 Mar 2022 to see if the Everglades model shows up in the order system.
Sponsored