Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Eightlug said earlier this week that there was a quality issue holding them up, and he'd look into it and give an update, but he's not yet responded on here again about them. Hope they send out soon, as seeing everyone else get theirs is like how we all got to feel about our Bronco orders. I love their products, but this is frustrating for sure.
Got mine about a month ago
Sponsored

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@EIGHTLUG Thank you for making such a great product, just received mine! One question I have is the color for the Ford and Bronco emblem on the base badge. Is it meant to be silver or blue? It looked like in the original images the silver was for the red base, and the black would have blue. Just wanted to get your thoughts on which it is, thanks!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 20230509_133759
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 71691

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG Thank you for making such a great product, just received mine! One question I have is the color for the Ford and Bronco emblem on the base badge. Is it meant to be silver or blue? It looked like in the original images the silver was for the red base, and the black would have blue. Just wanted to get your thoughts on which it is, thanks!

20230509_133759.jpg
71691.jpeg
Wow, I actually like the silver one you received. Whether a mistake or a custom order, I think it looks good. I'd be interested in buying them from you if you don't want to keep. Thank you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

We produce both. It looks like you received an incorrect badge. Shoot us an email [email protected] and we'll get it sorted. Thanks!

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
We produce both. It looks like you received an incorrect badge. Shoot us an email [email protected] and we'll get it sorted. Thanks!
just out of curiosity. I want the gray/silver logo in the square, as shown here, but on the aluminum/silver emblem. I never saw that one on the website. What is that combination called?

I want to be ready if/when ordering reopens! (I feel like an idiot for not turning on notifications and missing the last round)

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 1439A665-F6AA-4D56-9722-A8CF03ABD405

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

really feel like we've lost momentum here on these extremely high quality badges. Not seeing nearly the frequency of people posting about receiving them/pics of the bronco w them. Are they still in full production and people don't feel the need to post, or has production slowed. We're going at a helluva slow rate here.... wonder who the first person will be to tell me how unbelievably high quality they are, and to just shut your mouth. lol

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

really feel like we've lost momentum here on these extremely high quality badges. Not seeing nearly the frequency of people posting about receiving them/pics of the bronco w them. Are they still in full production and people don't feel the need to post, or has production slowed. We're going at a helluva slow rate here.... wonder who the first person will be to tell me how unbelievably high quality they are, and to just shut your mouth. lol
I will provide you with no such sass, but happy to provide another picture. Love the way it turned out. Probably the second most commented thing next to the color.
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 538D772F-77B8-4042-8395-BD2C0A83F778_1_105_c

And one in some sunlight for good measure.
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 36464C62-F3A6-4102-ACA5-A3B500C51CC3_1_105_c

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to agree with JonDW29 that my DNA badge has the most comments along with the color!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_6679

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received mine more than a month ago, but I have been focused on other things and haven't installed them. And tbh, I wasn't planning on making a post about it when I do. That being said, with the SLAP, the D, and the ball mounts, I'm in pretty deep with AR products and each item has exceeded expectations. Worth the wait I think.
And if someone says to shut your mouth, make sure to tell them to F off.

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got notified via email a day or so ago to double check my choice of color combination and to let me know that mine would be going out this week. That little bit of reaching out to verify and get me updated was great customer service IMO. I take that as they are still at full tilt on them.