Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got notified via email a day or so ago to double check my choice of color combination and to let me know that mine would be going out this week. That little bit of reaching out to verify and get me updated was great customer service IMO. I take that as they are still at full tilt on them.
Do you think we are into January orders yet? There hasnt been those types of updates lately as well, and the automated emails are garbage. I mean, we are paid in full, and gonna get wacked if we return the orders, so more frequent real updates here, where there's a huge percentage of business, would be appreciated. It's well past the late march estimates, and I realize the late start, shortages, and difficulties ALL businesses face these days, so maybe even more important to keep your paid in full customers informed here on a regular basis. I know in my business, I wouldn't be able to pull off the ask on customers here.

can skip the automated emails, worthless..

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you think we are into January orders yet? There hasnt been those types of updates lately as well, and the automated emails are garbage. I mean, we are paid in full, and gonna get wacked if we return the orders, so more frequent real updates here, where there's a huge percentage of business, would be appreciated. It's well past the late march estimates, and I realize the late start, shortages, and difficulties ALL businesses face these days, so maybe even more important to keep your paid in full customers informed here on a regular basis. I know in my business, I wouldn't be able to pull off the ask on customers here.

can skip the automated emails, worthless..
I believe we are past January but probably based on the trim level you ordered. I have a black diamond but I ordered base because I like the look a little better. That being said, I am order 6172 and ordered February 1st. I also think it's going to depend on custom orders and trim like aforementioned but I'm also very patient on knowing it is a limited ordered and custom item. As long as I feel comfortable that it's coming, and I do, it's not end of the Earth to me.

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG Thank you for making such a great product, just received mine! One question I have is the color for the Ford and Bronco emblem on the base badge. Is it meant to be silver or blue? It looked like in the original images the silver was for the red base, and the black would have blue. Just wanted to get your thoughts on which it is, thanks!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_3927
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_3927
Ironically I had same concern / confusion. I ordered expecting to get as seen with blue inlay however cpuoel weeks ago I received them with the grey inlay. At first I was going to request replacement, but I honestly kind of liked the grey coloring, especially with how it plays on the rim colors, so I kept them and I'm very happy with how they look.

20230512_121444.jpg

20230512_121436.jpg

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ironically I had same concern / confusion. I ordered expecting to get as seen with blue inlay however cpuoel weeks ago I received them with the grey inlay. At first I was going to request replacement, but I honestly kind of liked the grey coloring, especially with how it plays on the rim colors, so I kept them and I'm very happy with how they look.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 20230512_121436

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 20230512_121436
Glad I wasn't the only one with the same confusion. After looking at it over and over the past few days I have come to the same conclusion, I think I will be keeping with this design. Looks great against the blue!

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Came in today and had to install it right away.
Love the look!

53B4363C-B5FB-4BE8-911F-22833D15BA9F.jpeg

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to settle for now......

0507231530.jpg
Unfortunately I am right behind you. Will probably settle for a cheap silver script and then if AR is ever back to opening orders, I will happily order a badlands in silver.
Sponsored