Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad that you have patience, but I'd make sure they are still in business every once in a while...
I'm most definitely not saying that the waiting time is appropriate. I have several other items on order from AR that I've been waiting for; however, the items I have received have been of fantastic quality. Tracy has also been very communicative when I've shot an email out.

I am mostly saying that, considering through the slog of waiting for the Bronco, I've gained a lot of patience that I wouldn't typically have.

I'm incredibly picky about how I alter the look of my vehicles... AR seems to hit the nail on everything, so I have no choice but to wait. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a truck order with Ford that's been in their queue for three model years now. I just re-upped my order two weeks ago for a '24. I've waited for this and other things for so long, I'm pretty much numb to it by this point. We'll see if it gets built this MY. It's just the way things are for now. It'll probably get worse if/when we go to war with China. That's where all of the computer processors are made. You think things are bad now...

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but for a small company to produce parts like this takes time. That's literally all there is to it. If it were easy, you'd see others doing it. Sure there are companies out there that produce emblems or lug nuts or a grab handle. I can't think of one that produces the breadth of products we do and executes at the same level across the board.

There are three dials I can turn that affect the speed in which things happen.

Design // Complexity // Quantity

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being max) those dials average, for the entire product line, are about a 8/6/3

We can absolutely go the Henry Ford Model T route and turn everything down to 2 and crank parts out, but you will lose what makes our stuff special. I totally get it. Waiting sucks. But you're not waiting on black plastic injection molded item.

Every single thing that you see is handled by us. We remember your order. We remember your name. This isn't an amazon fulfilment center. We take all of your orders personally. We machine parts because you placed an order for it. We consider it yours through the entire process. We don't machine ambiguous parts to put on a shelf and pull when you place an order. That's part of the business when you make bespoke/semi-custom parts for customers that want what we produce.

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a truck order with Ford that's been in their queue for three model years now. I just re-upped my order two weeks ago for a '24. I've waited for this and other things for so long, I'm pretty much numb to it by this point. We'll see if it gets built this MY. It's just the way things are for now. It'll probably get worse if/when we go to war with China. That's where all of the computer processors are made. You think things are bad now...

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but for a small company to produce parts like this takes time. That's literally all there is to it. If it were easy, you'd see others doing it. Sure there are companies out there that produce emblems or lug nuts or a grab handle. I can't think of one that produces the breadth of products we do and executes at the same level across the board.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being max) those dials average, for the entire product line, are about a 8/6/3

We can absolutely go the Henry Ford Model T route and turn everything down to 2 and crank parts out, but you will lose what makes our stuff special. I totally get it. Waiting sucks. But you're not waiting on black plastic injection molded item.

Every single thing that you see is handled by us. We remember your order. We remember your name. This isn't an amazon fulfilment center. We take all of your orders personally. We machine parts because you placed an order for it. We consider it yours through the entire process. We don't machine ambiguous parts to put on a shelf and pull when you place an order. That's part of the business when you make bespoke/semi-custom parts for customers that want what we produce.
I’ve been nothing but completely impressed with everything I’ve received from AR.
I will gladly take quality with time over junk with instant gratification.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's great! I want to see that kind of dedication to craft. But that's not at all what happened in my case. I don't feel like my order was taken personally in any way except to extend a middle finger in my direction. Read my experience and tell me that the dedication and quality you claim to hold dear was shown anywhere in regards to my order. How many other orders are out there that haven't (and won't be) fulfilled who don't have a clue that is the case? And maybe will never know because they've been instructed not to inquire? How many of those orders will be forgotten by the customer because so much time has passed? Will you "reach out" to them and apologize with a refund? It seems like you might be "too busy" for that.
It's great that you take time to make a quality product. People are willing to wait for that. I was - still am. But I'll never know if you make a quality product because you didn't deliver it, nor even bother to let me know. So offering excuses about how good your stuff is and shrugging your shoulders about wait times like "that's just how business works" seems to me like...excuses. And failure to take responsibility. And your "apology" seems pretty empty when no effort was made to make up for it. Just a belated offer of a refund (which I still don't have) which I'm not sure I would have ever received had I not had the temerity to inquire about it, despite being strongly told not to do so by your customer service message. Maybe a better route would have been to offer a credit towards another AR product I might be interested in, with maybe the bonus of getting moved up in the queue in line with my order date. Then perhaps you'd have a customer eagerly (and patiently) waiting for the product you claim to be pouring your time, skill, and passion into, instead of one publicly questioning the service, ethics and competence of your company. Just a thought.
Over 10,000 orders shipped, but yes, yours is definitely the prime example of how they all go.

You read that post incorrectly. It's not an apology.

tswillys

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I ordered custom paint OBX DNA badges for my Bronco and received exactly what I asked for 3 months later. You were in contact with me a few times and matched the colors perfectly! I am completely happy with your service and quality. Well worth the wait. Can't thank you guys enough!!

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

We are responsible for what we say not what others hear or read into what we say. I own a business and I think your reply was professional and justifiably unapologetic. You guys are clear when people order that its gonna be a while until products get shipped. You have nothing to apologize for.

I ordered the fender badges and the BRONCO MAGNUM STIRRUP with the post machined top. There are lots if items I could have received overnight shipping or in a few days that would be functional and utilitarian. I could have picked a jeep off the lot instead of waiting too.

Some things are just worth the wait.

Thank you for producing quality parts that this community clearly wants to buy.

I will be STOKED when I get my order update that my stuff has shipped. Meanwhile, I'm happy to be patient.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NCSUDucker

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
oh damn - that's what I ordered - those are freaking beautiful. congrats...
IMO, should be what comes standard. The decal is crap, didn't even have to do anything special to remove them. I will say they made good laptop stickers for myself and my son🤣

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just stumbled upon these and love the look. when is the next order window going to be open?

DirtyDave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, MB GLE43 AMG, MB GLS 450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO, should be what comes standard. The decal is crap, didn't even have to do anything special to remove them. I will say they made good laptop stickers for myself and my son🤣
Agreed. Peeled off the sticker Day 1.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs