Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not really tilted up it is an optical illusion caused by the rock rails angling back under the vehicle.
Sponsored

dukegsd13

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019-MustangPP2 2005-Superduty 2022-Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are not really tilted up it is an optical illusion caused by the rock rails angling back under the vehicle.
Interesting. Well let’s get the level out. I agree that the steps are level as a separate unit but after mounting they are tilted is what I meant.

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 1BBEAE55-3C8F-4128-B6EB-58BE210BAD97
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 7EBF7F45-7404-4651-BDBC-EF86465BA470
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 274EBAB7-18DD-4D65-9FCA-C240D9817779
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part D2E056D7-629C-45FD-85A3-4B2DA46F0801

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you guys have any damage to your steps upon arrival? Three of the four larger pieces show wear/damage on my set. I reached out to their customer service and waiting to hear back, but I wanted to ask those that have received theirs already if they experienced something similar.

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

VonMussa

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner, 2015 Yukon XL, 1968 Datsun Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine had no significant damage. One or two extremely small blemishes that aren’t noticeable after mounting. I’d say 98/100

Sponsored

dukegsd13

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019-MustangPP2 2005-Superduty 2022-Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks. No marks on mine. They were perfect. My packaging was in great shape but the Magnum sticker was starting to come off but it had shipping tape under it. I can't image they would package up marks like that.

What was the condition of your box? It seems to be on the edges which looks like hits in shipping except one looks more inside edge of the metal.

Did you guys have any damage to your steps upon arrival? Three of the four larger pieces show wear/damage on my set. I reached out to their customer service and waiting to hear back, but I wanted to ask those that have received theirs already if they experienced something similar.

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part IMG_0915.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part IMG_0915.JPG

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That sucks. No marks on mine. They were perfect. My packaging was in great shape but the Magnum sticker was starting to come off but it had shipping tape under it. I can't image they would package up marks like that.

What was the condition of your box? It seems to be on the edges which looks like hits in shipping except one looks more inside edge of the metal.
The box had seen better days and I agree with your sentiment; it was damaged during shipping. I think the packaging could have been a bit more on the "thicker" side given the beefiness of the MAGNUMS, but Tracy is already in contact and happy with the resolution she offered. So all is well.

deathadder

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we’ve nailed the solution and post machined MAGNUMS should be shipping soon. On another note, we’re buried in MAGNUMS in different stages of production. Either machined and awaiting powdercoat, back from powdercoat and awaiting inspection or through inspection and awaiting shipping. Probably more MAGNUMS on hand than your local Walgreens. 🤣

@EIGHTLUG

Any updates on shipping Post Machined? Been waiting forever for mine since I switched from the regular Stirrups to Magnums. Any update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG

Any updates on shipping Post Machined? Been waiting forever for mine since I switched from the regular Stirrups to Magnums. Any update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I also switched from regular to Magnums post machined - haven’t gotten mine either.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also switched from regular to Magnums post machined - haven’t gotten mine either.
We have the MAGNUM parts for post machined orders being set aside as they are run. I hope to start getting them decked, later this week. I need to test a couple parts so it's similar to the finish of the original STIRRUP.

Sponsored

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received the Magnum and they are great. Can we move the step up to the top bolt holes and it would be 2" higher? If I did this do I just use the bolts that are in place now? has anyone done the swap to the top?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received the Magnum and they are great. Can we move the step up to the top bolt holes and it would be 2" higher? If I did this do I just use the bolts that are in place now? has anyone done the swap to the top?
Yup. It's just a simple swap. The threaded holes are identical. Move the button head screw to the lower hole as a place holder, to keep debris out of that threaded hole, and for a more finished appearance.

moborb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996, Speed Triple, Odyssey, LS460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A humble request for the folks receiving - can you let us know your order number so we can track and estimate our future deliveries based on the spreadsheet in the original post?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A humble request for the folks receiving - can you let us know your order number so we can track and estimate our future deliveries based on the spreadsheet in the original post?
I can post the last MAGNUM order # that has shipped, at the end of the week. That'll give you a good measure of the burn rate.

moborb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996, Speed Triple, Odyssey, LS460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can post the last MAGNUM order # that has shipped, at the end of the week. That'll give you a good measure of the burn rate.
Sweet! Thank you!!
Sponsored