Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

PowerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands, 07 FJ Cruiser, 04 WRX STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send It! Thank you!

Sponsored

MoJoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up my 4-Door Badlands and this is exactly the solution I'm looking for ... SEND IT!! Is the forum discount still available?

M7 23

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update on in process order shipment estimates? 10 weeks still looking about right?

I cringe every time I park my Bronco at the grocery store…that eerie feeling that every stray cart in the lot will be blown right into the side of it, and think, “I can’t wait for my magnum Stirrups!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any update on in process order shipment estimates? 10 weeks still looking about right?

I cringe every time I park my Bronco at the grocery store…that eerie feeling that every stray cart in the lot will be blown right into the side of it, and think, “I can’t wait for my magnum Stirrups!
If you need an update on your order, email us at [email protected] :)

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yay!! Love these! I was probably the most impatient PITA waiting for these, but they are stunning. Solid, much better than the small steps I was running until these arrived. 🥰😍 Thanks for all of the little goodies! Love all of our patches/decals from y’all!

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_0984.jpeg

Sponsored

Spike

Black Diamond
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Send it .... I waited two years for the Bronco I can wait 10 more weeks for these.

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m nearly halfway through the 10 weeks. And I’m so excited.

Bikes&Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine arrived today! Can whoever bubbled wrapped them also wrap my Christmas presents? It was meticulous.

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I’m switching from the OEM running boards; how do the two mounting heights compare to those?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m nearly halfway through the 10 weeks. And I’m so excited.
Hopefully for you they have been able to ramp up production with their new facility. Mine are arriving tomorrow, I ordered them 16 weeks ago this past Tuesday.
I'm fine with the wait as the finished product is always next level from Curtis and crew.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

A video we put together a couple weeks ago. Machining the MAGNUMS is definitely a process. The 4 door version, for example, is comprised of 6 main step sections, like what you’re seeing in this video. We cut down 12’ long raw stock into 30’ish inch billets for the main forward and rear sections. An hour and twenty minutes later, you have a finished machined part. Add in sixteen more billet clamp pieces machined from 7075 T6 and the total part count ramps up to 22 in total.

All of that machining turns the MAGNUMS and STIRRUPS into their own machine shop operation. There are days, just before a powdercoat haul, where we’re buried in parts prepped for powdercoating. It’s a sight to see.

Oh, side note, we’re hosting another ‘Car Church’ cars & coffee gathering this Sunday, 10am-2pm. Broncos and anything else are definitely welcome. Stop by if you’re around!

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part IMG_1721
Sponsored

Last edited: