Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

taconic41

Black Diamond
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond, Sasquatch, 7MT, Race Red.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, this box arrived at my house yesterday. Very nicely packed, a bunch of stickers and other swag, and they look really nice when installed. To everyone who is waiting, when you get them, you won't be disappointed.

20230922_134352.jpg

20230923_152836.jpg
Sponsored

M7 23

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received mine about 2 weeks ago and am very impressed with the quality, look, practicality, and buying experience. Will always try to support small business when I can, and the reality is this is a premium/superior product that arguably is also a value for what you are getting. Add additional personnel will drive up price to the point I may not have pulled the trigger as this was already at the high end of my budget.

Only minor criticism I might add is to consider dropping the “auto-email” update such as the ”3 week out” one or the “get ready” notes…I think those notes create an expectation that (for me) didn’t exist prior to receiving the email. I understand the initial published lead time is only directional, and today more than ever, things happen in the process that will lead to delays…I expect delays in todays world if I’m being honest.

Great work @EIGHTLUG , I appreciate what your team is doing and am proud to have your products on my Bronco!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received mine about 2 weeks ago and am very impressed with the quality, look, practicality, and buying experience. Will always try to support small business when I can, and the reality is this is a premium/superior product that arguably is also a value for what you are getting. Add additional personnel will drive up price to the point I may not have pulled the trigger as this was already at the high end of my budget.

Only minor criticism I might add is to consider dropping the “auto-email” update such as the ”3 week out” one or the “get ready” notes…I think those notes create an expectation that (for me) didn’t exist prior to receiving the email. I understand the initial published lead time is only directional, and today more than ever, things happen in the process that will lead to delays…I expect delays in todays world if I’m being honest.

Great work @EIGHTLUG , I appreciate what your team is doing and am proud to have your products on my Bronco!
As far as the automated emails go, I wish I could get rid of them. Prior to those being implemented, we’d constantly get emails saying - “I placed this order and I haven’t heard anything from you guys.” I guess it’s expected that when an order is placed it also grants the purchaser pen pal privileges 🤷🏽‍♂️ or we are expected to randomly email customers to see how they’re doing, if their address is still valid, it’s been “X” weeks do you still want this?

So now we get the “Why am I getting this update email? Just ship me my order.” emails.

Can’t please everyone. We’re constantly improving. We do take valid suggestions seriously. This one though, it’s like damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I place orders all the time for long lead stuff. (Vehicles, shop equipment, IT gear) Months and months, pushing a year, and I don’t receive updates or ask for updates. Maybe because I’m too busy to care to check in.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, this box arrived at my house yesterday. Very nicely packed, a bunch of stickers and other swag, and they look really nice when installed. To everyone who is waiting, when you get them, you won't be disappointed.

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 20230923_152836

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 20230923_152836
No mistaking what it is, when it lands at your doorstep. It’s absolutely a box of Bronco parts. 🤣

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No mistaking what it is, when it lands at your doorstep. It’s absolutely a box of Bronco parts. 🤣
I guess I missed out on the stickers and swag part, but I still love the steps. Easy to assemble and I tried both heights. I get compliments all the time. Very happy with my purchase.

Sponsored

uxwebguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Pablando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrack, Dark Horse Premium, F350, H2SUT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As far as the automated emails go, I wish I could get rid of them. Prior to those being implemented, we’d constantly get emails saying - “I placed this order and I haven’t heard anything from you guys.” I guess it’s expected that when an order is placed it also grants the purchaser pen pal privileges 🤷🏽‍♂️ or we are expected to randomly email customers to see how they’re doing, if their address is still valid, it’s been “X” weeks do you still want this?

So now we get the “Why am I getting this update email? Just ship me my order.” emails.

Can’t please everyone. We’re constantly improving. We do take valid suggestions seriously. This one though, it’s like damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I place orders all the time for long lead stuff. (Vehicles, shop equipment, IT gear) Months and months, pushing a year, and I don’t receive updates or ask for updates. Maybe because I’m too busy to care to check in.
I realize you can't please everyone, but sending out an email that says Hey, just around corner, or brown santa will be visiting you soon, and then two months go by - and no coms, no steps. I am not trying to bust your balls, but bro, for the price of your products, man, at least update your site to 12-15 weeks out on these steps, rather than 10 weeks. I have now been waiting 12 weeks and the last automatic update email was July 29, "If you ordered a Magnum, it's about time to get ready." Well, I am ready! Let's do this. (y)

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess it’s expected that when an order is placed it also grants the purchaser pen pal privileges 🤷🏽‍♂️ or we are expected to randomly email customers to see how they’re doing, if their address is still valid, it’s been “X” weeks do you still want this?
Penpal privileges? FWIW:

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 1695651449688

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess I missed out on the stickers and swag part, but I still love the steps. Easy to assemble and I tried both heights. I get compliments all the time. Very happy with my purchase.
If you didn't get a swag pack, I'll send you one. (y)

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you didn't get a swag pack, I'll send you one. (y)
I double-checked the magnum box before throwing out the box just in case I might have missed something. Definitely nothing there. I was ORDER #7127 if you need my address.

On a side note, I posted the Magnum Box on Instagram for people to guess what came in the box. Apparently, my friends believe I have a very glutinous, unhealthy appetite in the bedroom.

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 1696528025576

As posted before, I tried both heights and wound up using the lower mounting points. Here are pics of both heights.

TOP:
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part IMG_0147

BOTTOM:
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part IMG_0167

Sponsored

Foxbody Barra

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the steps yesterday and already installed them. I do not hand out compliments easily, but the quality of these steps are quite impressive.

I also did not receive a swag pack.

IMG_5292.jpeg

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the steps yesterday and already installed them. I do not hand out compliments easily, but the quality of these steps are quite impressive.

I also did not receive a swag pack.

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part IMG_5292
Curious as to how long ago you ordered them? Placed an order at the beginning of July and was trying to gauge if I’m getting close. Thanks!

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you ordered yours about 2 weeks after I did. I’ll probably drop them an email if I don’t see any movement in a few days.
Sponsored