Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
MAGNUMS on sale are great! The non-B6G members live for those sales. But it takes us weeks to machine all of the orders from a weekend's sale. The end of the year was brutal, in the sense that we were buried in MAGNUM and STIRRUP orders. Labor Day, SEMA Sale, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the Holidays.

We're picking up momentum now. Getting over the hump of Labor Day Sale orders was huge. If we can stay on pace, we'll have lead times down to about 4 weeks by the end of April/early May. It's all a matter of burning down the order backlog. Each 4 Door (which is most common) is 22 billet machined parts each and 12 hours of combined machining for all of the parts per order. It's A LOT!
I emailed you guys about custom fender badges never got a reply
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Beachbum

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone still waiting, I finally got a response from their customer service. They are currently machining end of October to mid November. I ordered November 24 and was told mine should begin machining next week. Should be completed in 4 weeks. Order 8958, 17 weeks in and looking like another month of waiting. It’s all good though as long as these things are as nice in person as the pictures I’ve seen on here
I'm hoping to see mine by May. Order #8694 10/25/23

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MAGNUMS on sale are great! The non-B6G members live for those sales. But it takes us weeks to machine all of the orders from a weekend's sale. The end of the year was brutal, in the sense that we were buried in MAGNUM and STIRRUP orders. Labor Day, SEMA Sale, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the Holidays.

We're picking up momentum now. Getting over the hump of Labor Day Sale orders was huge. If we can stay on pace, we'll have lead times down to about 4 weeks by the end of April/early May. It's all a matter of burning down the order backlog. Each 4 Door (which is most common) is 22 billet machined parts each and 12 hours of combined machining for all of the parts per order. It's A LOT!
How are you guys expecting to get lead times down to 4 weeks in the next month or two when there are people still waiting 28 weeks since ordering in September? That math makes no sense to me. There is zero possibility you finish 6 months worth of orders by May and then be able to complete orders within 4 weeks. If I were you I wouldn’t be so optimistic and promise that to potential customers. I was told 12 weeks and that quickly turned into 18+ weeks with no end in sight.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How are you guys expecting to get lead times down to 4 weeks in the next month or two when there are people still waiting 28 weeks since ordering in September? That math makes no sense to me. There is zero possibility you finish 6 months worth of orders by May and then be able to complete orders within 4 weeks. If I were you I wouldn’t be so optimistic and promise that to potential customers. I was told 12 weeks and that quickly turned into 18+ weeks with no end in sight.
Because the number of orders between December to today is far less than Sept-November. 1 or 2 orders placed per day is quicker to burn through than 136 orders in one day, not including the other two days of the Memorial Day sale and the rest of the days in September.

Sponsored

iangel

Badlands
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 and 2023 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm order #8495 from Sept 19th. Still patiently waiting. Was last told that it was in Powder Coat about a month ago, so hopefully will get shipping info soon. I'll post pics once I get them installed. Can't wait!

Andrew Espo

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received my Magnum 2 door Order #8431. Order placed 9/5/2023. Package arrived 3/27/2024. Great product just hope they can get there build times down.

KJSnider

Badlands
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG .... Too late to SEND IT?? I need some steps and a BAM Rail!!

TIA

Sponsored

iangel

Badlands
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 and 2023 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on what order number they might be on?
I don't know what order number they are on, but mine is #8495 from Sept 19th and I haven't receive them yet.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know what order number they are on, but mine is #8495 from Sept 19th and I haven't receive them yet.
Yikes, I’m 8959 from November 24th and keep hounding them for updates every other month. Very reluctant to answer. But they said mine are machined and waiting for powder coating. That could mean one more month or 3 more, they probably have no idea.
Sponsored