Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stirrups are on there way I will be sure to post pictures once installed thank you very much look forward to what’s coming next from you guys
When did you pay for yours?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hoping that with these starting to ship, the Magnums will be revealed soon.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just hoping that with these starting to ship, the Magnums will be revealed soon.
Speaking of MAGNUM. I need a local to me 2 door to swing by for a couple quick measurements. I’ll also call my guy at the local dealership and find out if they have a 2 door with sliders installed. I just want to double check a couple things.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you let us know what order numbers you will be fulfilling through? I thought all preorders were going to be filled in the first shipment, but then much more time has past and sounds like some of the originals got machined. Would like to know a timeline on the all blacks for early December paid in full.

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stirrups are on there way I will be sure to post pictures once installed thank you very much look forward to what’s coming next from you guys
Would you also let us know how to put them on?
Do they just clip on, or bolt on, or what?

I haven't ordered them yet, because I just got my Bronco, and I don't have a rail/slider yet. Also, I was wondering if they would bend/warp the rail/slider over time, since it's meant to be a guard for the Bronco, not to hold weight pushing down on it.

Also, I would really like to know how to install the stirrups, and if it's so easy even I can do it. ;)

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was picked up by UPS today. I paid right around midnight on October 27th ET.
I ordered 27th as well…perhaps a tracking tomorrow! Though, I wouldn’t mind waiting for black bolts and the new patch 😆

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would you also let us know how to put them on?
Do they just clip on, or bolt on, or what?

I haven't ordered them yet, because I just got my Bronco, and I don't have a rail/slider yet. Also, I was wondering if they would bend/warp the rail/slider over time, since it's meant to be a guard for the Bronco, not to hold weight pushing down on it.

Also, I would really like to know how to install the stirrups, and if it's so easy even I can do it. ;)
I beleave the stirrups have a certain tourqe you have to use a tourq wrench but not positive i am prob getting my buddy at work to bring it in the shop either during break or before or after work to install them but might do it my self it looks pretty simple biggest thing will be making sure there installed at the same spot on each side so there not off

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did. 🙋🏽‍♂️
I received hundreds of them.

FC6805DD-2C7D-4C1D-BE02-1557CDF6D68A.jpeg
Read the room. When we ordered you said they'd be shipped in January. Overpromising and under delivering, and then making jokes about it is how you piss off customers.
Sponsored