Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!
Any chance you could develop and fabricate a ditch light mount for the passenger side and/or drivers side that includes the drilled hole for the Air compressor relocation? Like @das made? My concern with doing what he did is when I do install the ditch lights there may be some clashing, or they will get too hot and damage the ARB outlet. Plus I really like the idea of the plate being stainless steel.

Let me also use this as an opportunity to express my gratitude for your Baja foglight wiring harness. The wiring harness made a huge impact on the time of installation, thank you!
Sponsored

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is where I put mine... I wired the upfitter to the last Aux switch so I could turn the compressor on/off from the passenger side with window open. I used a "Sherman cap" to hide it. And a dual light bracket (slightly modified with a hole drilled in it) to secure it.

IMG_1750.jpeg
IMG_1749.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg
Do you have a parts list(web link?) for the Sherman Cap and bracket you used

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is where I put mine... I wired the upfitter to the last Aux switch so I could turn the compressor on/off from the passenger side with window open. I used a "Sherman cap" to hide it. And a dual light bracket (slightly modified with a hole drilled in it) to secure it.

IMG_1750.jpeg
IMG_1749.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg
That is an awesome solution!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any chance you could develop and fabricate a ditch light mount for the passenger side and/or drivers side that includes the drilled hole for the Air compressor relocation? Like @das made? My concern with doing what he did is when I do install the ditch lights there may be some clashing, or they will get too hot and damage the ARB outlet. Plus I really like the idea of the plate being stainless steel.

Let me also use this as an opportunity to express my gratitude for your Baja foglight wiring harness. The wiring harness made a huge impact on the time of installation, thank you!
It's honestly not worth the investment. I like the idea but when we manufacture something it has to be good for the masses.

What we've though about doing is a hidden mount for the coupler. Although ARB already makes a little L bracket for this purpose so no sense in re-inventing the wheel.

OP
OP
AaronCam0

AaronCam0

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's honestly not worth the investment. I like the idea but when we manufacture something it has to be good for the masses.

What we've though about doing is a hidden mount for the coupler. Although ARB already makes a little L bracket for this purpose so no sense in re-inventing the wheel.
makes sense. I can’t wait to see what item you guys develop next that is made for the masses. Two purchases so far, super happy with both.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

makes sense. I can’t wait to see what item you guys develop next that is made for the masses. Two purchases so far, super happy with both.
We've been working on light bar mounts. Right now we've got the 30" mount for the bumper (works with and without the safari hoop). We also have a 40" bar mount for the bumper as well. And starting this weekend we'll be working on a light bar mount for the windshield.

das

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a parts list(web link?) for the Sherman Cap and bracket you used
Rock Your 4x4 Sherman Cap
- I painted it black

Remote fitting kit
- In order to do this you have to attach things from the compressor (first) to the pillar (last). The space under the cowling is just enough to allow everything to clear.

MandR pillar light brackets
- I cut off 1 screw mount and drilled the hole
- I will use the other mount for a light (on both sides)
- In the future I think I will use the driver side unused mount space (where I did the sherman cap) for a radio antenna

You also might need:
Stubby antenna

Morrflate
- I extended the fitting so that it would clear the stubby antenna

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W