Sponsored

ARB twin compressor mount (Grimm) & K&N intake fits!

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After trial and error and a failure in fitting the Ford performance ARB twin mount with the K&N intake, I ordered the Injen ARB mount and the Grimm Off-road mount. The engine was on back order and wasn’t due to ship until later this week so I gave the Grimm off-road mount a try. Prior to unwrapping all the contents and trying to go straight into install (I learned my lesson with the FPP - hours wasted) I did a test fitting and it seemed to fit so I proceeded to install and the Grimm off-road mountain was a success. It costs a little more than the Injen mount(which I cancelled) but I’m just glad it worked! Here are some pictures.

The trouble I ran into with the Ford performance mount was the supporting arm that clamp on the frame on the inner fender. the frame on the fender varies in size, and the mounting point necessary was obstructed due to the size of the K&N filter box. You can see the scratches (and highlight) where I tried to mount the Ford performance support.

So glad this is finally done, I just have to install the ARB switch, ARB Remote Hose coupling and wire this weekend to wrap up this install.

IMG_4519.png

IMG_4518.png

IMG_4517.jpeg

IMG_4515.png

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_4531.png

IMG_4530.png

IMG_4529.png

IMG_4528.png
Sponsored

FLY1NTIGER77

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BADSAS 4 Door 2024
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for these pictures and write up. Exactly what I was searching for to make sure both the ARB air and K&N fit together. See ya on the trail!