First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I received my package from ARB the other day and I really think Fedex did their best to try to make sure everything shipped was damaged in some way.

Along with everything being damaged it appears that a few critical parts were missing as well including Recovery point suit and Recovery point rear bracket. Does anyone have experience with these issues. Should I be going after Fedex to make this right or the ARB vendor that shipped it to make this right?

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I received my package from ARB the other day and I really think Fedex did their best to try to make sure everything shipped was damaged in some way.
Along with everything being damaged it appears that a few critical parts were missing as well including Recovery point suit and Recovery point rear bracket. Does anyone have experience with these issues. Should I be going after Fedex to make this right or the ARB vendor that shipped it to make this right?

Sorry that sucks. Please post pics and thoughts when it gets replaced and you install it. Thinking about getting the Zenith.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry that sucks. Please post pics and thoughts when it gets replaced and you install it. Thinking about getting the Zenith.
will do man. Hopefully will hear back from ARB, their vendor or FedEx Monday or Tuesday to see what can be done to fix this. Hopefully they don’t take to long correcting this.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

will do man. Hopefully will hear back from ARB, their vendor or FedEx Monday or Tuesday to see what can be done to fix this. Hopefully they don’t take to long correcting this.
Where did you buy it? What was the best price you found? I found 10% off so $1525.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did you buy it? What was the best price you found? I found 10% off so $1525.
Mine was in the 1500s as well I think about 1550 after tax and it was from a place down In Texas called raskull supply co. If I remember correctly, when I bought it, it was supposed be freighted out to me however, it was sent FedEx and arrived at my doorstep damaged.

Last edited:

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Contact the vendor, because they would have to file the claim. That sucks man.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FedEx sucks, this was my delivery a while back.

9D77C5C4-77A1-4E1A-B6A7-DFF3AC1B2945.jpeg
Definitely on my crap list for shipping companies for sure but at the same time I can’t help but feel like there should have been a little more protection in the box coming from ARB.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ARB has great customer service

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ARB has great customer service
Definitely reassuring hearing that from multiple sources. I really look forward to hearing from them this week.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t help but feel like there should have been a little more protection in the box coming from ARB.
There are definitely ways to do better. I ordered bumpers from a different company, and they sprayed foam insulation into bags which they then wrapped around the bumpers and boxed up before it hardened. 100% bombproof.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are definitely ways to do better. I ordered bumpers from a different company, and they sprayed foam insulation into bags which they then wrapped around the bumpers and boxed up before it hardened. 100% bombproof.
I think either you or another guys said something similar on my Facebook post in a bronco page. The lack of really any protection in the box that held all the accessories and skid plate was honestly disappointing. I think even on a good shipment there would have been some damage to some parts.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think either you or another guys said something similar on my Facebook post in a bronco page. The lack of really any protection in the box that held all the accessories and skid plate was honestly disappointing. I think even on a good shipment there would have been some damage to some parts.
It wasn't me, as I quit Facebook four years ago after a decade. Lol! Opening my bumpers took a lot of ripping and tearing, and was noisy from breaking foam. Lol! But, you could have dropped them on concrete after unboxing and not hurt a thing as long as the foam hadn't been removed yet.
Sponsored