Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely reassuring hearing that from multiple sources. I really look forward to hearing from them this week.
What did they say? Just want to know before I order. Thank-you
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did they say? Just want to know before I order. Thank-you
Still waiting on a reply. My vendor I went through contacted them on Monday with pictures and details. As it sits right now vendor is waiting for final approval from ARB. I will have to ship back the original order and then get the new one. They quote the turn around time should be a week or two.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update.

the vendor I bought from and ARB themselves have been doing a great job of communicating. Yesterday I sent in pictures of the boxes and contents or lack there of to ARB. I was assured I will be taken care of. I’ll update again when I have either a tracking number or a final decision is made.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright,
After about a month and some change of back and forth with ARB I finally received all the missing parts. I will give credit where it’s due and say that ARB was responsive and usually got packages out same day however I will note that either due to my misunderstandings of part numbers or confusion of things being handled over the internet I did receive several packages that contained the incorrect items which is why this took so long. Installation was relatively straightforward I will say if you have the rubber boot around your radiator that will need to be either cut back or removed. If you watch the motoroso install video it is super simple.
Ford Bronco ARB zenith bumper arrived damaged & missing parts 85C84134-3E57-4633-B747-CE78CDD6037F
Sponsored