ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Plugs right into the existing headlight plug.
Ok, one of the pictures on the website show a harness that looks like it would go to the fusebox
Sponsored

OP
OP
SLBronco11

SLBronco11

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, one of the pictures on the website show a harness that looks like it would go to the fusebox
There a is an extra plug that goes in the the headlight plug then into the existing plug if you want the halo to be white. Otherwise they are the amber color.

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! which Bronco letter lights do you have. I didn't realize there was an amber option out there. I just hit a deer and need to replace mine.
Oracle

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the same grill. What amber running lights did you use and how did you attach them? Do they come on with drl? Also does the amber color match the headlights good? I have the headlights ordered. Thanks

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone else installed these? I can't find any specs on them. The issue I have with the projector versions is the blue light at the top, do these avoid that? How do they compare in brightness to the Form, Alpharex, or Morimoto?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else installed these? I can't find any specs on them. The issue I have with the projector versions is the blue light at the top, do these avoid that? How do they compare in brightness to the Form, Alpharex, or Morimoto?
I have the Form Lighting Bronco lights that retail for about ~$1500 on my Bronco.. They (like all projector style LED lamps) have the blue band across the top and the headlights dip on the driver side in order not to blind traffic.

I think it's pretty universal for these "high performance" style projector lamps.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the Form Lighting Bronco lights that retail for about ~$1500 on my Bronco.. They (like all projector style LED lamps) have the blue band across the top and the headlights dip on the driver side in order not to blind traffic.

I think it's pretty universal for these "high performance" style projector lamps.
Yup, but these don't look to be using a projector, they look more like the factory lights, so I was asking :)

TT6gbd

Black Diamond
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do they compare to the oem signature headlights? LED color and output

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed these today, noticed the halos are not on when I’m in park. Normal operation is for the parking lights to be on when remote started, anyone else notice this or is there an extra connection I missed?

It looks like from their site I may need to connect the additional wire to get normal function, it’s not clear though lol.

IMG_1048.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brostango

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 Crew, 2016 ATS Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed these today, noticed the halos are not on when I’m in park. Normal operation is for the parking lights to be on when remote started, anyone else notice this or is there an extra connection I missed?

It looks like from their site I may need to connect the additional wire to get normal function, it’s not clear though lol.

IMG_1048.jpeg

@BroncoDymond88 did the extra wire fix the halos in park? Are you liking your lights?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, but I have a relay to the battery that I connected all of my front lighting too as well. Can't say if they will work correctly without that relay.

Actually, I am reselling them, only had em on for about a week. They are not bad, the headlight portion is actually great. I just didn't realize they looked so pixelated, I am after more of a smooth halo like stock or AlphaRex.

Brostango

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 Crew, 2016 ATS Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know. Funny how the aftermarket lights just can’t duplicate the OEM ones.

BuckDaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just replaced my base headlights with the Archaic bronco headlights. I am super happy with how they turned out. The install was super easy. It was literally unplugging the old ones and plugging in the new ones. They came with an optional adapter so you can switch between white and yellow but you would have to take everything off again to switch between the 2. So I just left it off.

Here is a pic of them on. One video is with the hazards on so you can see what it looks like for the turn signals. The other video is when you unlock and lock.

IMG_7845.jpeg

Any update on them? Performing well

Last edited:

BuckDaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed mine three weeks ago. I picked the white halo:unsure: took me 20 mins to decide which color lol
Ford Bronco Archaic Raptor Headlights installed IMG_1048
Still performing well? Having a tough time choosing between them and Form.
Sponsored